I'm Now Scared

BooyBizzBoo's Avatar BooyBizzBoo5/13/17 10:45 am
1 emeralds 243 1
5/15/2017 12:56 pm
craftykids's Avatar craftykids
So I Have No Evidence. I Literally Had No Idea What A Screenshot Was When This Happened. But Straight Into The Issue - I Was In My Survival World. I'd Left To Get Materials And When I Came Back, My House Was Burning. So I'd Only Started And Had A 5x5 Wooden Shack. It Was Raining, So I Thought The Rain Would Put It Out, Then A Shimmering Creeper Snuck Up On Me And Killed Me Off The Bat. But I Didn't Respawn Where My Bed Was? So In This - My House Started To Burn, I Got Blown Up From A Shimmering, Blue Creeper, I Didn't Respawn In My Bed. Please Tell Me If You Know Why These Events Occurred.
BooyBizzBoo
Level 1 : New Explorer