OdysseyPvP [OP Prison] IP: OdysseyPvP.mcph.co

Aaron332's Avatar Aaron3324/26/15 4:16 pm
4/27/2015 12:24 am
Joetorp's Avatar Joetorp
IP: OdysseyPvP.mcph.coLooking for a newer prison server that you could rank up and play with other people? I think we are your best option. I know there are ton of other prison servers out there but, everyone else is already Z and such. However since we just started no one will be above A! I know how dreadful it can be to mine with a iron pickaxe/diamond. However we offer OP Prison with NO lag Guarantee! With awesome ranks to choose from to up your game and with great prices! I know you will choose us! Also we are currently looking for staff. Please don’t come on asking for staff and bugging the owners. With our server generally growing we will be upgrading RAM and slots!
Aaron332
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/27/2015 12:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Joetorp
I'd sure like to see your server so I could come in and advertise my server like you did today when you sent one of your buttholes:

Click to reveal
18:09 RCBOT: -RCHub- (Chat) JCnonphobia96: Odyessey.mcph.co Prison server!!! join now!!! this server actually has people on it!!

18:09 RCBOT: -RCHub- (Chat) JCnonphobia96: Odyessey.mcph.co Prison server!!! join now!!! this server actually has people on it!!

Next time learn him how to spell your server name. Well it really doesn't matter, as your server isn't up anyways. Maybe you should come to mine, we will be opening our prison next week along with the 9 other servers we run.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome