Offical Chaoscraft Recruitment Thread

penguin123456789's Avatar penguin1234567898/4/14 12:02 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 57
12/24/2014 1:43 pm
Catsuite's Avatar Catsuite

This is the official Chaoscraft staff recruitment page.
Please answer these questions if you are trying to join the staff team!
1. How old are you?
2. How much time can you spend per day on the server?
3. Have you had any experience in the past?
4. What can you bring to this server?
5. Have you ever been banned from a server and why?
6. Should we know anything else?

ip: chaoscraftpvp.net
penguin123456789
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/24/2014 1:43 pm
Level 22 : Expert Pony
Catsuite
1. How old are you? 14
2. How much time can you spend per day on the server? At least 2 hours
3. Have you had any experience in the past? Head Admin on a server, Mod on 4 servers
4. What can you bring to this server? I am a very enforcing and fun person. I belive I could bring a fun, popular server to the Minecraft community with minimum cheaters or hackers.
5. Have you ever been banned from a server and why? Never
6. Should we know anything else? Not really.
12/24/2014 12:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Stevecrafter1267
12/24/2014 12:15 pm
Stevecrafter1267
1. How old are you?-14

2. How much time can you spend per day on the server? At Least 8Hours

3. Have you had any experience in the past?I Own A server Which it down Cuz Were Still Buiding, I'm Admin On 5 Servers Im mod on 3 And T-mod on 1

4. What can you bring to this server? I Love Making People Happy And I Also LOVE Building, Im Good And Commands And I Love Minecraft So If I Was Luckly Enough To Be Chosen For Mod/T-mod/Helper IT Would Make My Day. I Also Wanted to Say I DONT Abuse I Will Use The Appropriate commands If Someone Is Caught Cheating/Hacking.

5. Have you ever been banned from a server and why? Yes But Only From My Friends Servers Because They Got Mad Cuz I Was Doing All The Work So They Banned Me

6. Should we know anything else? I Love Dogs, Biking, And When Im On Minecraft This Is the Server I Go To, And I Skype Which I Think Is A Thing i Need To Be Staff Right?

Thank you For Your Time- Stevecrafter1267
12/11/2014 3:45 pm
Level 28 : Expert Mage
neo32100
1. 11
2. 2-5 Hours
3. I own a server and know lots of plugin configs and things, I develop plugins myself and been staff, devs and GFX designers on many differant servers!
4. I can bring loyalty and trust to the server, make it a happy place where people can make friends and just simple, have fun!
5. In my first year of minecraft I got banned for griefing twice on some, but except from that, NOPE!
6. skype: matthol66 GFX YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZG7VL ... JR-mwKWMVQ
11/08/2014 7:20 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
michaeloreilly
1. How old are you? 16
2. How much time can you spend per day on the server? 4-5 Hours a day and more to moderate the forums.
3. Have you had any experience in the past? OlympusCraft.weebly.com (Admin but they disbanded the server) Max: 40 people

SkaterCraft.weebly.com (Admin but they also disbanded) Max: 40 people
TaterCraft.weebly.com (Trusted same as the first two) Max: 70 people
EaglesNest.weebly.com (Trusted but I retired) Max: 20 people
FrostyCraft (Mod I also retired) Max: 30 people
RacerCraft (Trusted and still hold the position) Max: 30 people
RegnumCraft (HeadAdmin, the host just get restarted so it will begin again soon) Max: 50 people
Minecraft.bdunn.com (HeadAdmin and still hold the position) Died last month Max: 80 people
Now these have been mostly shutdowns yet im proud to have helped all these server get where they were! With such success!
OlympusCraft.weebly.com (Admin but they disbanded the server) Max: 40 people

SkaterCraft.weebly.com (Admin but they also disbanded) Max: 40 people
TaterCraft.weebly.com (Trusted same as the first two) Max: 70 people
EaglesNest.weebly.com (Trusted but I retired) Max: 20 people
FrostyCraft (Mod I also retired) Max: 30 people
RacerCraft (Trusted and still hold the position) Max: 30 people
RegnumCraft (HeadAdmin, the host just get restarted so it will begin again soon) Max: 50 people
Minecraft.bdunn.com (HeadAdmin and still hold the position) Died last month Max: 80 people
Now these have been mostly shutdowns yet im proud to have helped all these server get where they were! With such success!

4. What can you bring to this server? I want to become mod because I wish to enforce the server in an efficient way that is still, of course, fun to the users. My main goal in becoming a Moderator is to not be like staff I've seen over the servers that I have played on that ignore the users practically. I'm not like those idiosyncratic staff members that only want things for themselves. Most of all though, I hope to make the playing experience fun for every player. I dream of making staff seem like they can be there if you need anything and don't just abuse their powers. I'll try to relate to anyone as best as I can.Mind you be though, I am only a human not an octopus and can only type so quickly. If you message me though, I would be more likely to respond if you have a singular question that only implies to yourself. If you decide that your question or comment relates to a larger group of people, then ask it through the chat!
5. Have you ever been banned from a server and why? I have been banned from one server in particular, Yet it was a mistake because they thought i was hacking. but it was simple lag. Nothing else.
I want to become mod because I wish to enforce the server in an efficient way that is still, of course, fun to the users. My main goal in becoming a Moderator is to not be like staff I've seen over the servers that I have played on that ignore the users practically. I'm not like those idiosyncratic staff members that only want things for themselves. Most of all though, I hope to make the playing experience fun for every player. I dream of making staff seem like they can be there if you need anything and don't just abuse their powers. I'll try to relate to anyone as best as I can.Mind you be though, I am only a human not an octopus and can only type so quickly. If you message me though, I would be more likely to respond if you have a singular question that only implies to yourself. If you decide that your question or comment relates to a larger group of people, then ask it through the chat!
11/08/2014 6:52 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Mage
SylteStyle
1. How old are you?

On average 3 hours a day, however I play more on the weekends.

I have had experience of being a co-owner of servers almost Identical to this (GrandHaven factions, GrandHaven factions 2.0, and GrandHaven Isles). I have also had experience as a moderator on a factions server prior to being an owner (Imperial Kings).

I have extensive knowledge on most of the plugins used here, and if given the responsibilities, I can help with dealing with hackers, spammers, advertisers, etc. I also have a decent playerbase from my old servers that I may be able to recruit.

I have been banned once, because of my username. I cannot wait until I am able to change it.

I live in Canada (Mountain Time Zone). I want to be a staff member of this server because it is so similar to mine, and I don't have enough time to run my own server anymore. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please send me a message and I will be happy to talk. Regards,

Fuckoutdawhey
11/08/2014 11:28 am
Minecraftianne731
1. As of right now 14
2. spend about 4-5 hours on the server daily
3. Yes, I had experience as a gym leader for xRpMx13's pixelmon servers
4. I can bring many new ideas and more functional ways for the server to run and operate.
5. No I have not been banned
6. Nope since I am on daily.
11/01/2014 10:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
gkide
I am sorry for what I did, I was in a bad mood may you lower my ban to a temp ban?
11/01/2014 9:50 pm
Jill_likes_TNT
1. How old are you? 12 years old almost 13
2. How much time can you spend per day on the server? Weekdays at the most 2 and a half hours, weekends 3-4 hours or more
3. Have you had any experience in the past? Yes
4. What can you bring to this server? I can build very well.
5. Have you ever been banned from a server and why? No
6. Should we know anything else? No that's all, Please contact me on Skype
Skype Name: Jilltheminer
11/01/2014 9:31 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Shacory
For some reason, i can't join the server. It says authentications are down for maintenance when 6 people are online.
11/01/2014 9:22 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Shacory
1. IGN: shacory

2. How old are you? 13

3. How much time can you spend per day on the server? I usually spend two to four hours a day on Minecraft.

4. Have you had any experience in the past? I have. I have owned 2 servers in the past. One of which was faction pvp, and the other was prison.
The prison server never got any players on, because i didn't finish it, then ran out of money to pay for it so it had to be shut down. The faction pvp server got fifteen to twenty players on at a time, and then an admin griefed the spawn because he thought the towers in the spawn looked strange, Crazy i know lol. Then everybody quit. I have been mod on a couple other servers, I am currently helping a friend out with his server and that's pretty much it.

5. What can you bring to this server? I am on a lot, which will allow me to watch out for hackers, and spammers, and also help people in need, which will make the server better, and more fun to play on.

6. Have you ever been banned from a server and why? I have actually. I was playing on a server where glitching wasn't allowed. So somebody wanted me to tp to them to help them with a raid. It just happened to be on top of the nether, and there is no possible way to get there without the /jump command, or glitching. And we were just normal players. So after, i'm say in chat "Selling tp's to the top of the nether"! I didn't even think about it being a glitch lol. Then i was banned for 3 days for "Glitching".

7. Should we know anything else? I don't think so, feel free to pm me if i missed anything thought.
11/01/2014 9:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
peijianwu
1. How old are you? (12)
2. How much time can you spend per day on the server? at least 1-2 hours unless a special event happens
3. Have you had any experience in the past? I have been on staff on some servers but they always end up going down, I hope this one won't.
4. What can you bring to this server? Ideas and I am really strict on rules and wil follow orders well but I don't think the 2nd thing I said counts as a contribution.
5. Have you ever been banned from a server and why? I have been banned once right when I discovered the joy of plugin servers so a guy tricked me into thinking I could grief someones house
If I get accepted I probably wont find this post again so heres my email: Patrickpeijianwu@gmail.com IGN: peijianwu
11/01/2014 8:51 pm
gkide
Overall I give the server a 2/10
11/01/2014 8:48 pm
gkide
I would also like to put they temp banned me for stupid reasons q.q
11/01/2014 8:45 pm
gkide
This is a huge pay to win server, you cant even mine spawners. If you dont want to pay for a server dont play here. though I highly advise you dont anyway
10/31/2014 4:33 pm
IAintFamous
1. I'm 14 years old.
2. I'm online 1-2 hours a day.
3. I had an own Server and I was a Mod once.
4. I can bring happiness , less hackers, and I could also make a few Youtube vids to attract People to the Server.
5. Yes, I've been banned on a Server once, for cheating (Long ago, no biggie )
6. I can also speak German (next to english, of course), so maybe I could translate stuff for non-english speaking germans . I enjoy the Server so much, that I donated for the Rank Donator
Oh, I almost forgot my IGN is mc_jaller.
10/30/2014 8:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Wolverine7203
1. How old are you? 11

2. How much time can you spend per day on the server? I can spend probibly from
4:15-9:30(10:00)

3. Have you had any experience in the past? Yes actually I have had expiriance with being an admin on a diffrent server!

4. What can you bring to this server? I can bring more people on this small server.

6. Should we know anything else? Nope
10/29/2014 7:50 pm
gkide
In game name: gkide
1. How old are you? I am 15 years of age.
2. How much time can you spend per day on the server? I can play at least 2 hours each day on this server.
3. Have you had any experience in the past? Yes, I own a server, and I have been staff on many servers.
4. What can you bring to this server? I can bring my dedication, and helpfulness to a fabulous community. I enjoy playing on this server, and I want to help it out in any way I can. I am always putting peoples needs ahead of mine, and this server will be no different.
5. Have you ever been banned from a server and why? Yes, but I did it on purpose, ex advertising.
6. Should we know anything else? I am really enjoying this server!
10/27/2014 3:28 pm
penguin123456789
Server just reset, so we will be looking for active players for more staff! The IP is chaoscraftpvp.net
10/13/2014 2:15 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Mage
ChrisTheSorceror
1. I am 15
2. I can spend around 2 hours on the server a day
3. I have run my own server, had Moderator and Admin on around 3 or 4 bigger servers
4. I can help resolve conflicts between players, and I can bring knowledge of Bukkit plugins
5. I have been banned from my friends server before because I was making him mad…
6. You should know that, I would love to be a mod and will love you forever
10/08/2014 5:08 pm
penguin123456789
Great apps guys!
09/30/2014 5:21 pm
SwaggyBlue
1. 13
2. about 1 1/2 hrs
3. yes i have been mods on 4
4 i can save the server from griefs make sure people wont hack or cheat
5.Yes because an admin put a portal in my plot
6. i wont greif and i love mc and i am awesome swag muffins
oh mc name Goblue222Films
09/28/2014 7:48 pm
sparky71201_
1. How old are you? 15
2. How much time can you spend per day on the server? 6
3. Have you had any experience in the past? yes i was a owner of a small server and admin on several others
4. What can you bring to this server? im a great builder and im good at making ppl get along. Plus everyone always ends up loving me
5. Have you ever been banned from a server and why? yes because my friend was banned for no reason.(admin got mad from being killed and did it) and i cursed the server owners and admins out
6. Should we know anything else? i would really like to become a helper because i like helping ppl

username:sparky71201
09/27/2014 2:13 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
TheYeTTi02
Hello! This will be my application for Staff on ChaosCraft PVP

(IGN TheYeTTi02)

1. How Old Are You?
I'm 15 years old and very mature.

2. How Much Time Can You Spend Per Day On The Server?
I can spend between 1-5 hours daily on the server and help out people and uphold the responsibilities of a staff member.

3. Have You Had Any Experience In The Past?
Yes. I've been a Moderator and Administrator on several other servers and have always been met with respect from others. I myself have owned a server for 6 months and achieved minor success and a few donations from the players, I shut the server down a while back because I was not able to continue being active on it.
I have been staff on the following 2 servers (Moderator/Co-Owner & Head Staff)
NCC Server and MCS-FreeBuild. (MCS Freebuild has been shut down unfortunately). I am able to deal with people in a calm and mature manner and solve arguments, may they arise.

4. What Can You Bring To The Server?
I can bring my experience and knowledge to the server and it's community. I have a good knowledge of plugins and am willing to do configurations if you request or want help or guidance with anything. I used to build maps (I've made 3 small PVP maps and have some nice building skills) me and my friend who is also playing on your server (TheKnight706) are currently designing and creating a large server spawn project for another server and I would be willing to create and design maps or arenas for the server. (I build maps with World Edit.)

5. Have You Ever Been Banned From A Server And Why?
No, I have never been banned from any servers previously or had disputes with other servers.

6. Anything Else We Should Know?
I live in Ireland, Europe and may be able to help more people out who are in my timezone as well as those who aren't. I would love to be an important part of the server and help out because the server is so unique and I think I will really enjoy it here. I've played for about 5 days now and am loving it

I hope you take my application into consideration! ~ Yetti
09/24/2014 10:48 pm
Fuhgers
1. 15
2. 24/7 each day i will devote my time of playing to make sure you're server is the greatest!
3.Yes i was recently Head-Admin on a server that was just Shutdown (Money Problems) but i would help the owners and co owners out their to make sure that our server was the coolest ever i was successfull on some parts but other was not...
4. What i Can Bring to this server is a fresh amount of fun and inform the owner's on whats been happening like glitch's , hackers , or duper's but i will make sure our server is the best , and if i get chosen i will help out with Monitoring the server's activity on how much people we have each day etc... also i can configure plugins and even make new ones.
5. No i have not accually.
6. i would love to be apart of you server's great staff community and that i like your server so far also i want to be clear i will make sure our server is the best!!
09/25/2014 4:31 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
-AceR-
Hey Fuhgers, Which plugins have you made>
09/24/2014 8:43 pm
xNWxVenom
1. How old are you?

1. 16
2. 4-6 Hours
3. Yes I Have Been A Co-Owner On A Server And I Run My Own Server
4. My Help And Expertise My Respect For Other Players
5. Yes Because I Was Screwing Around And Accidentally Said Something Offensive
7. I LOVE YOUR SERVER <3 I Have Been Playing For Almost 2 Weeks Now
09/24/2014 2:51 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
-AceR-
1. How old are you?: 15

2. How much time can you spend per day on the server?: 4+ hours

3. Have you had any experience in the past?: Been admin and co owner on 5 different servers, Ive helped numerous people make servers and set them up. At one point I ran a server and it was very successful (had to take it down). I have been playing mc since alpha and know how do anything with a server.

4. What can you bring to this server?: I have a vast knowledge of plugins, permissions. I can setup a server with perms in a matter of minutes. I would say I know everything about a minecraft server and how they work. As you can see on my pmc profile I an OK builder. Im more into management of the server and enforcing the rules.

5. Have you ever been banned from a server and why?: nope.

6. Should we know anything else?: I can literally do anything you ask me to, from server to in game.
09/23/2014 9:06 pm
M3RKSM4N
1. I am 12 years old
2. I am almost 24/7
3. No, but I know how it works
4. I can bring help and make this server more popular than it already is
5. No
6. I've always been wanting to be staff because when I'm in a staff, I feel like I'm a helper of the law in real life
09/23/2014 8:48 pm
ArcAngelMC
1. i am 13
2.i can be on 3 h a day
3.i have been a rank on 5 servers now admin 2 times
4.i will keep the server clean as in no spaming hacking or bullying
5.i will keep the server a happy place and get new players on

so i hope you accept me as a part of the staff

-arc
09/21/2014 5:11 pm
xNWxVenom
1. I am turning 16 soon
2. i can spend most of my day on the server day to night unless i have stuff to do
3. yes I have been a co-owner for several months I have my own build team I don't ask for money I do it from the kindness of my heart.
4. I can help new players i can make sure hacking and bullying will never happen
5. ive never been banned from a server before
6. I LOVE THIS SERVER
09/20/2014 5:52 pm
AmericanSnipers
I'm 14 years old.
I spend about 2-4 hours a day, depends on the homework I have.
I have a lot of experience, I have owned 3 servers, co-owner on 2, and mod/helper on about 5.
I can bring more people, better portals/decorations/mini-games/ etc.
I have been banned, it was because my little brother was mad at me for not giving him ice-cream .
I have gymnastics and dance Mon,Tues,Thurs.
09/20/2014 5:35 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
hiimkind
1. I am 16
2. 2-4 hours most days
3. Co-Owned winDcraft faction/survival/creative server
4. Everything staff should do.
5. For stupid reasons but who hasent?
6. Well i am Hiimkind and i approve this message.
-non attorney spokes person
09/20/2014 4:08 pm
iamanepicruler
1. I am 41 years old
2. I can spend about as much time as i think about the server which is about 5 seconds
3. Owned a server which went out of date Great builder
4. Good imaginary pet elephants with giant trunks
5.Of course i got banned from griefing someones plants even though he though i did grief his skyblox
6. I'm a boy

I would like to be recruited for a moderator

(PS: I hate griefing!!!!!! Because, it would basicly get me banned.
09/18/2014 8:50 pm
hiimkind
oops
09/14/2014 8:27 pm
xNWxVenom
1. How old are you? 16
2. How much time can you spend per day on the server? 7-8 hours
3. Have you had any experience in the past? yes i own 3 servers
4. What can you bring to this server?my help and expertise with building helping out and answering any questions that u have come to ask i also develope my own plugins
6. Should we know anything else? I am respectful responsible funny and AMAZING
09/14/2014 8:13 pm
G4M3R66
I am 11 years old.

I can spend about 4-6 hours a day on the server, if the holidays mostly the whole day maybe even to around 2:00 A.M.

I have not have any experience in the past, but if i could make my own server I would know what put in it and other things like that!

I have never been banned from a server, because I never disobey the rules, and I don't use bad words.

I have some braces so here and there i wont always get to play, when that time comes, i will let you know that day.

I also really like basketball, and I would always be nice, also I would never ban someone unless they are doing something against the rules, I want to be a Moderator, or Head Admin, and i will do my best to help the server grow. and I do not want this job just to have the powers.

Please let me know if I get the job, Thanks!
09/14/2014 8:03 pm
xNWxVenom
1. How old are you? 16
2. How much time can you spend per day on the server? 7-8 hours
3. Have you had any experience in the past? yes i own 3 servers
4. What can you bring to this server? If any one needs help i will be there to help with any problems or anything they have to ask.
5. Have you ever been banned from a server and why? No im funny
6. Should we know anything else? I am funny nice respectful and i am very responsible
09/14/2014 12:01 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Rassim
1. How old are you? 19 years old
2. How much time can you spend per day on the server? almost 24/7
3. Have you had any experience in the past? yes little bit
4. What can you bring to this server? new ideas , event , Fun
5. Have you ever been banned from a server and why? NO never
6. Should we know anything else? nope
09/14/2014 10:56 am
penguin123456789
Server now accepting 1 more helper!
09/11/2014 5:57 pm
adogcoleman
1. 16 Years old
2. 6-8 Hours
3. Was admin on other fac servers and a Rust Server
4. Humor, loyalty,activeness, helpfulness
5. Nope
6.I am active every day and am helpful on the servers. I am really determined to get Helper on this server.
08/27/2014 7:55 pm
penguin123456789
hiimkind1. I am 87 years old
2. I can spend about as much time as i think about the server which is about 5 seconds
3. i worked at a zoo once does that count
4. Good imaginary pet elephants with giant trunks
5.Of course i got banned from every sever i played on for being to non serious
6. Eh no i might be both boy and girl

Accepted
08/27/2014 7:54 pm
hiimkind
oops
08/24/2014 10:44 am
Alex Kznof
1. How old are you? 12
2. How much time can you spend per day on the server? Weekdays 1hrs Because of school, Weekends 5-6hrs daily
3. Have you had any experience in the past? Yes i have been staff 10+ times and run 3 servers
4. What can you bring to this server? My knowledge on servers and support
5. Have you ever been banned from a server and why? No, not that i know of.
6. Should we know anything else? I'm awesome :3!

ip: chaoscraftpvp.ddns.net:25801
08/15/2014 11:44 pm
nick123456
This is the official Chaoscraft staff recruitment page.
Please answer these questions if you are trying to join the staff team!
1. How old are you? 16
2. How much time can you spend per day on the server? 4-7 hours per day
3. Have you had any experience in the past? Lots, I have been recruiting as staff for many servers and have ran my own server before
4. What can you bring to this server? Great commitment and dedication also can bring lots of help and humor
6. Should we know anything else? I am very mature but when I'm not it's when I'm cracking jokes or playing around. I love to play minecraft and have been playing for 2-3 years
08/14/2014 7:47 pm
TheMEOWinator100
1. I am 14 years old
2. On the weekend I can stay up to 10 hours and on week days up to 6 hours
3. I am one of the Admins of Meowcraft Factions
4. I can help by providing help for new comers, I can also advertise the server (by YouTube, Channel name: ImmortalPanda)
5. I have never been banned on any server
6. Things you might want to know about me is I like making people happy and helping them also I can advertise the server as I said

IGN: TheMEOWinator100
08/11/2014 10:04 pm
penguin123456789
We have picked one staff member from the forums here already, keep posting your apps!
08/09/2014 4:30 pm
Diverted Skinner
1. How old are you?: 15
2. How much time can you spend per day on the server? 1-2 hrs
3. Have you had any experience in the past? I Have Owned a Sevrer from nitrous networks.
4. What can you bring to this server?: Events, Builds,Joy,Help
5. Have you ever been banned from a server and why? No Never.
6. Should we know anything else? I am Expierenced Builder.
And I know what im doing.
08/07/2014 10:43 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
303_MakeAWish
1. How old are you? 15
2. How much time can you spend per day on the server? 5 hours a day (Friday-Sunday)
3. Have you had any experience in the past? 3 servers (2 my friends the third was shutdown before i could really be admin)
4. What can you bring to this server? Redstone redstone redstone aoooo i got redstone in me and a bit of comedy (and im a pretty good builder).
5. Have you ever been banned from a server and why? Nope
6. Should we know anything else? Not that i can think of off the top o ma head (probably alot)
08/07/2014 10:34 pm
Scetchgaming
1: I'm 15 turning 16
2: I can spend atleast 6 hours on the server, in the holidays and in schooltime. But i can always be contacted through skype if i'm not on the server.
3: Yes i've been moderator (later promoted to admin) on a quite popular server (20 daily players). Reason i'm not anymore was because the owner shut off the server, mainly because of problems with his internet and pc. I've also hosted my own server with around 15-20 daily players, i shut it off due to payment issues.
4: I can get the server promoted through norwegian youtube, and friends. This can get quite a few more players in this wonderful and friendly server.
5: No, except from my friends hamachi server because he got mad at me at school :3
6: I'm a polite person that like to help people, i never curse or say bad stuff to anyone, and if someone is talking bad, i try to calm them down. I will do anything for this server to be as perfect as possible.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome