OminousPvP is looking for staff!!

Xileed's Avatar Xileed6/22/16 8:33 pm
6/28/2016 3:30 am
xbot9000's Avatar xbot9000
My name is Josh and I am here to present to you OminousPvP! Here at OminousPvP, we offer multiple different experiences and intense battles. We offer private player duels, factions gameplay, LuckyBlocks, and much more. We're currently searching for professional staff members to help us continue our journey to increase our player count. Staff obstacles and objectives are hard to achieve, but if you can achieve them, you will be accepted. We are only recruiting the best of the best, and if you are not professional or active, we do not want you! Please apply below, and also note, if you do not use the correct template/format, your application will not be accepted nor looked at. Thank you, and good luck!

Name:
============================================
Why should we pick you to become staff:
Will you be on actively:
What position are you applying for:
What are your past experiences being staff:
Anything else we should know about you:
Xileed
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2016 3:30 am
xbot9000
Name: Connor

IGN: Zebac

Timezone: Pacific Timezone

Why should we pick you to become staff: You should pick me to become staff because I am a very hardworking person that always wants to get the job done. I will do everything in my power to make this server as successful as it can be. I will be very loyal and dedicatee my time to this server. I would love to see the server grow and reach its full potential. I always listen to the Owner and do what I am told and I am an excellent role model. I have been an admin on many servers and can bring lots of experience. I am a very nice and likable person so other staff members will enjoy me as well as the players on the server. I am a very smart person, so when I have a task, I will get it done quick and efficiently.

Will you be on actively: Yes, I will be on at least a few hours per day.

What position are you applying for: Administrator

What are your past experiences being staff: I have been an admin and mod on many servers, helper on a few servers and builder on a couple servers.

Anything else we should know about you: I live in the United States, I love sports, and I love the beach. I am very friendly and a cool person to be around.
06/24/2016 6:21 am
Firehaul
Name:Robert Keeney
IGN: Firehaul
Timezone: Eastern Central
Why should we pick you to become staff: You should pick me to become staff because Iam very dedicated to Minecraft and have been playing for 7 years now! I am loyal and will do as told by any rank higher than me. I also know some coding!

Will you be on actively: Yes, I am sometimes on all day!

What position are you applying for: Iam applying for Admin or Moderator

What are your past experiences being staff: I was staff for Beanzblockz until I got demoted because I was moving at the time.

Anything else we should know about you: For the server I will follow the rules and not abuse the authority Iam given, but to do as told. I love to interact with fellow players and have conversations, but if they disobey the rules followed by the server, I will give anyone the same punishment needed no matter how much I like them.
06/28/2016 1:50 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Skizzio
Denied
06/23/2016 10:40 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
TheEdgelord
Name: Frank
IGN: I do not have one, because I do not find it needed.
Skype: No Skype for security reasons, as giving away your Skype is pretty much the same as giving away your IP address.
Time Zone: Central Time
Why should we pick you to become staff: I am an elite application developer. I can program just about anything you can think of (that a computer can do of course). I know the languages: Java, PHP, C++, HTML+CSS, Javascript, Shell (OS X Linux, and other Unix based operating systems.), I know how to write and deploy websites, mySQL, I know everything about how the internet works, I know by heart every vannila command + all commands of popular plugins and their arguments. I know everything about the Minecraft Server YAML configurations.
Will I be on actively: Yes!
Applying for position: Developer
Past experiences with staff: I run many servers by my self, I am also admin on a in-development survival games server.
Anything else to know about me: I am a very experienced programmer. Many of my application you can find on the app store or google play. I also have many websites floating around the web. I am very smart, with a genus IQ, and can make great decisions for your server. Anything you ask me to create with programming, I can create! My username in Minecraft is FrankTC. I will message you my email on PMC so we can chat!
06/23/2016 10:13 pm
Skizzio
Denied
06/23/2016 10:12 am
Finnisher1
Please respond back even if I don't get accepted.
06/23/2016 12:29 am
BlueSolstice
Name: Lindsey (Linz)
IGN: BlueSolstice
Timezone: America/Detroit EST
Why should we pick you to become staff:
I have been playing Minecraft for a while now (5+ years), and staff members have always made the game an enjoyable experience for me. I want to do the same for other people by giving them a safe, comfortable environment to play in! I am able to handle situations concerning upset/irritated individuals with ease and can operate easily under pressure. I am very committed to rules, and will follow them with a large amount of devotion. I am very friendly and easygoing, however I can be strict and stern when need be.
Will you be on actively:
Yes! I have plenty of free time and will be able to be on the server at least every other day.
What position are you applying for:
Moderator/Admin
What are your past experiences being staff: I don't have any past experience, however this is something that I've been interested in doing for a long time!
Anything else we should know about you: I will not only be very dedicated to helping this server grow and prosper, but also in providing a fun and enjoyable experience to all players who join!
06/23/2016 10:14 pm
Skizzio
Interviewed as Moderator
06/22/2016 11:08 pm
PandaFam_
Name: Chase
IGN: PandaFam
Timezone: PST
Why should we pick you to become staff: I will ensure fair play. I offer my problem solving skills and helpfulness to the players and staff. I only want whats best and what guarantees best progression of the server in becoming a great place to be for all.
I am experienced when it comes to permission plugins such as GroupManager, as well as other plugins. I know how to work them since I have been around Minecraft & managing servers for over 3 years now.

Will you be on actively: Yes. I have A LOT of time to offer.

What position are you applying for: Admin or something high up.

What are your past experiences being staff: I have Co-Owned a server two different times. I have been Moderator and Admin countless numbers of times. As of now, I am a Co-Owner on a private server.

Anything else we should know about you: The time that I have available will be dedicated to this server. You won't regret you decision if you pick me
06/22/2016 10:33 pm
Finnisher1
Name: Finn C.

IGN: Finnisher1

Timezone: CST (Central Standard Timezone)
Why should we pick you to become staff: You should hire me because I know what I'm doing, and I'm a friendly guy overall! I have played Minecraft since its release on the Xbox 360, and then a week later, I purchased it on the PC and I've never stopped since! Over this time, I have acquired an awful lot of knowledge about the game and a wide variety of the different plugins that are out there, and I have also been a member of staff on multiple other servers in that time. I know how to keep my cool in any situations that may arise, and I also understand how to stomp out petty arguments between players swiftly and fairly. I enjoy working as a team and helping others have an enjoyable time on servers that I am a member of staff on. I also understand that there may very well be people that are a higher rank than myself and I have no problem whatsoever reporting anything that I cant handle or deal with to them to then sort out. I am an honest player, and I'd like to think that this is reflected in my attitude towards other users and members of staff. I do not steal or grief, and I follow the rules at all times. Whilst I do enjoy jokes and have a sense of humour myself, I also know when the line is being crossed, and when a joke is no longer funny. I can also help out new players with any questions that they may have and can even teach some of the more experienced players a thing or two that they didn't know!

Will you be on actively: I will be on 2-3+ hours a day. Now, I know that this may not be a lot, however during this time I will work always.

What position are you applying for: A high-up position hopefully. I would like a Manager, or Administrator position preferably, however anything works!

What are your past experiences being staff: I have had lots of experience with being a member of staff on multiple different Minecraft servers! I shall go over some of them below, with what they taught me, and what I have taken away from my time being a member of staff on them.

Entity Empire: This was a server that a friend of mine ran. He was fairly new to Minecraft at the time and didn't necessarily know what he was doing. He spoke to me and asked him to help create his server, and I said that I would be honored to. I helped him to configure the plugins on the server, as well as with advertising the server on forums and websites, and we had a nice, small community going until players sadly lost interest and the server shut down due to a lack of funding. I learnt a lot about plugins and advertising on this server, and I wont forget the things it taught me.

Green Cities: This was the first ever server that I got staff on. I applied on Minecraft forums and got the rank. I was ecstatic. The owner took time to teach me about some of the different plugins that I did not know how to use properly and the server gave me a taste of being a member of staff for the first time. I loved it. We had quite a small, close knit community, until the server sadly went down due to the owner losing interest in gaming, although I still remember the people and the fundamentals that I learnt from my time on the server,

MinePunch: This was the first large-ish server that I got staff on. It had anywhere between 30 - 100+ people on at any given time. Despite not being used to this many people on at once, I quickly adapted and learnt what to do and how to handle myself. I sadly had to step down from my staff rank due to having an awful lot of school work that I had to catch up with, and not having the amount of time I would like to spend on the server available. But it was awesome. I really enjoyed being apart of it and learning about how these somewhat large servers were run in comparison to the smaller ones out there.

Anything else we should know about you: Not really..

Hope to hear from you very soon!

Best regards,

Finn
06/22/2016 9:01 pm
JustFRO
Name: Martin
IGN: JustFRO
Skype: nakedherobrineyay (Sorry my friend made it so dumb)
Timezone: ETZ
Why should we pick you to become staff: Once I am accepted as a staff I become very dedicated to a server and never let it down, accept me and you would have your self a hard working staff that would help the server in any way
Will you be on actively: Weekdays 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM Weekends even longer
What position are you applying for: Admin or Staff-Manager
What are your past experiences being staff: I have been staff-manager twice, admin 3 times and a mod once. I have been builder twice but that was a really long time ago
Anything else we should know about you: I would do my best to only aid the server not harm it and wish to help the server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome