1 emeralds 118 2
8/30/2015 7:03 am
Hypercap's Avatar Hypercap
Hey I am Joe
Owner of a new server that is going to be created very soon
this server is going to have many things
We need people experienced in a field that's towny
If you are familiar wit this plugin please write to us asap
Please reply down below as we only have 1 spot as we only have 3 staff members we keep it rational but we have some play money (350$) to get youtubers but we also would like as many pro advertisers as possible. We would love your support

Here is are staff application format
name
why
are you experienced
how to you intend to help
how will you get players
how experienced are you with towny
Gentlemancraft123
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2015 7:03 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hypercap
Name: Tim

ign: Kep

why: Because i love helping out minecraft servers and i enjoy helping people while playing in general.

are you experienced: Yes, ive been staff on alot of servers, all the way from Moderator to Owner. Ive had my own servers and i know alot around plugins and the towny plugin.

how to you intend to help: I can help with getting players, make the server into a nice community. i can build a spawn if you would like that(Building isnt my weak side) I can keep the server clean from the players you wouldnt want on your server.

how will you get players: I can make a youtube video, i can post it on different websites. And generally keep the players welcomed when they join.

how experienced are you with towny: I Configured towny alone on my own server and set everything to my own way with paying, taxes and claims

08/30/2015 12:04 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Kylan
name Kylan
age 16
ign kylan129
why I fit what you need well im experienced with towny
are you experienced Ive been staff on a few servers with towny before. Ive played this game for about 3 years now. Ive held just about every staff position and have good experiance with commands and general admin responsibility. I use to run my own server for a long time so im good with bukkit and plugins.
how to you intend to help: In anyway you need it. i can be active a lot.
how will you get players: I can advertise on different forums
how experienced are you with towny: Pretty well like i said i use to be staff on a towny server.
Skype stevemcjimmybob@gmail.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome