OrbitCraft Build Team Application

MotionlessOrbit's Avatar MotionlessOrbit5/15/15 8:59 pm
1 emeralds 104 4
5/24/2015 9:29 pm
blxrryface's Avatar blxrryface
OrbitCraft is a new server, looking to recruit a epic building team. If you are interested in this position, apply below!

1. What do you like about building?
2. What is your favorite thing to build(Any certain theme or design)?
3. What is your experience with building?
4. Have you ever been a builder on another server?
5. Do you think you could be a reliable builder for OrbitCraft?
6. How old are you?
7. Do you have Skype?
8. What do makes you different than other builders?
9. Why do you think you should become apart of the elite building team on OrbitCraft?

Please put a bit of time and effort into your application to ensure success. If you have any questions, add me on Skype: MotionlessOrbit
Thank you for your time. All of us at OrbitCraft appreciate your effort and interest in our server.
~MotionlessOrbit
MotionlessOrbit
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/24/2015 9:29 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
blxrryface
1. What do you like about building?: I love being able to express myself In different ways.

~=+=~

2. What is your favorite thing to build(Any certain theme or design)?: I love doing medieval and steampunk, but I am also very experienced in terraforming using Voxel Sniper

~=+=~

3. What is your experience with building?: I used to work for a different build team before.

~=+=~

4. Have you ever been a builder on another server?: Yes.

~=+=~

5. Do you think you could be a reliable builder for OrbitCraft?: Yes, I can be pretty active and work hard for your server

~=+=~

6. How old are you?: 15

~=+=~

7. Do you have Skype?: Yes, (name: krissysenpai)

~=+=~

8. What do makes you different than other builders?: I have noticed I have a very different style than most people.

~=+=~

9. Why do you think you should become apart of the elite building team on OrbitCraft?: I love meeting new people and Im a very trustworthy person. You can rely on me to get a job done.
05/16/2015 12:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
sonicobunny
1. What do you like about building?
It gives me a chance to express myself In something other than words, its also VERY Fun
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. What is your favorite thing to build(Any certain theme or design)?
Anything To do with Nature
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. What is your experience with building?
I Have been building for two years so I have lots of experience
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Have you ever been a builder on another server?
Yes, 3.
5. Do you think you could be a reliable builder for OrbitCraft?
Definitely!
6. How old are you?
7. Do you have Skype?
Yes, My Skype Is Masked Heaven
8. What do makes you different than other builders?
I See More Than Blocks After I Build, I see an Masterpiece.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. Why do you think you should become apart of the elite building team on OrbitCraft?
Like I said, I have been building for 2 years so I'm very experienced, I also can be online at any time to help. I am very Mature so I wont mess anything up or joke around, this is not fun.. this is an Opportunity.

Thanks For Reading!
05/15/2015 9:11 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Walkfree123
can i see some of your builds?
05/15/2015 9:19 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MotionlessOrbit
We currently have nothing. We are looking to start the team currently.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome