✮ Orion Build Team ✮ Recruiting ✮ Open For Commissions ✮

Williqm10's Avatar Williqm106/1/15 7:38 pm
1 emeralds 291 6
6/7/2015 8:30 am
acuaticyas1's Avatar acuaticyas1
About Us

My name is Will, most know me as False. I am the founder of The Orion Build Team (logo coming soon). We strive to create the highest quality builds to everyone we work with. We enjoy working with all servers, big or small. The fact that makes us different from other build teams is that we are not in this business for the money, we do it because building is a passion. Although the team was recently created we plan to build for many clients to expand our talents and improve out skills, and you can help us do that!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commission Procedure

If you are interested in our services, it would be preferred to contact us over Skype which can be provided to your through a PM towards me. Once you have been added on Skype, a few simple questions will be asked about the build and when the deadline is and payment, after that we will ask for half of the payment decided upon and we will get to work immediately.l

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pricing Estimates

Small Builds: $60-$160. Simple builds are usually targeted at the 'small' servers within the Minecraft community. The build is usually a structural build, such as a hub, spawn, or something along those lines. The build will usually be symmetrical with 4 sides and will include whatever needed by the client, as long as it stays within the borders of the build. The average size is from 75x75 - 110x110.

Medium Builds: $120-$275. This is the most common tier of build ordered. It is targeted towards all servers, big or small. A build within this tier will be symmetrical, if ordered otherwise. Builds within this tier will include the structure, and floating addons if wanted (Hot air balloons, clouds, etc). The average size is from 130x130 - 180x180.

Large Builds: $300-$500 or more. This tier provides the highest quality. Every build will fully fulfill the needs of the clients, including terrain, structures, sky addons, and more. Builds of this quality are usually aimed towards large servers. Average size is from 175x175 - 500x500+.

Portfolio

http://imgur.com/T78SocX,yU3EhkX,qihcdIW,Gj9Gr9g#0

Terms Of Service:

1. All payments are made through PayPal, no exceptions.

2. We are allowed to decline or cancel a queued build.

3. you are not allowed to claim our work as your own.

4. You cannot sell our work without our permission.

5. If a chargeback does occur, we will file a scam report on all forms you are active on, and your build will be posted for public download.

Recruitment Process

If you wish to apply to be on the build team please follow the application format below, if the format is not followed your application will be denied.

Click to reveal
What is your name?:
What is the current country you reside in?:
What time zone are you in?:
How old are you?:
What is your Skype name?:
What makes you a good builder?:
Do you work well with a team?:
Links or images of previous builds:
Building specialty:
Extra:

Contact Information

My Skype is falseConfig, feel free to message me at anytime if you wish to apply for the team or if you need something built although I'd prefer for most applications to be carried out in the forum post. Please don't waste my time if you are not serious with the work or just a lazy applicant.

Additional Information

We are also looking for graphic designers to make our logo and a website developer to build us a website so if you are one of those or know any people who are feel free to message me on Skype or reply to the forum post.

Have a good day and thanks for applying/choosing our services!
~Will
Williqm10
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer