Co-Owner needed for UmpireCraft

Harv Sanf Gaming's Avatar Harv Sanf Gaming8/29/14 9:21 am
1 emeralds 212 2
8/29/2014 4:35 pm
TheWaySir's Avatar TheWaySir
Job Description
As a Co-Owner you will be responsible for managing the server when I and other Co-Owners are not online. You will need to moderate chat and also forums on the website (Coming Soon). You can moderate the website every couple of hours. You will need to assist other staff members with players and sorting out problems. You also have the power to promote people who you think can help the server. They will then follow the Staff Ranks.

Application Form
Name (IRL):
IGN:
Time-zone:
Hours each day you can work on server:
Days each week you can work on server:
Why should you get this?
Why do you want this?
About you:
Other Information:

You must fill in the whole application. Filling it with great detail may help you.

Many Thanks
Harvey ~ server owner
Harv Sanf Gaming
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2014 4:35 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
TheWaySir
Application!

IGN: Dalalsaad.

Email: Dalalsaad1@yahoo.com .

Reason: Because I can help the server with a lot of stuff, like configurations, ranks, permissions, prefixes & suffixes, site, donations, advertising, players, developing, suggestions, etc. (I'll explain how will I do all that stuff in the next question)

How will you help: For configurations, I would enable stuff that we need now, or later, or what's helpful for us, what will add something good to the server, etc. For ranks, I can manage them, fix their issues, promoting players that have accepted applications, demote inactive staff, create ranks, inherit them, etc. For permissions, I would get for a person a permission node that he needs & he/she doesn't know it, I would add the permissions to the ranks, permissions what dees each rank fits, delete permissions that that rank shouldn't have, etc. For prefixes & suffixes, I would add for each rank a suffix/prefix that's it's name, colored with what colors that rank fits for, put bold/etc to it if it's suffix/prefix for a rank that does deserve it. For site, in forums, I would post server news, report threads, hackers, players, rules breakers, griefers, & post suggestions for plugins, games & mini-games, post giveaways, discuss about people's ideas & stuff, etc, in admin panel, I would put for every player his/her tag that her/his rank in the server is, promote who should be a administrator in the site to administrator (In the website/site), make inactive staff or staff who's demoted to the default tag, or the person's demotion rank he's/she's in now, update plans for the website to make it better, etc. For donations, I would be fixing them, doing donator ranks or donation staff, manage the donstions, discuss someone's problem if he/she didn't get his/her rank or what did he/she did donated for, etc. For advertising, I would advertise for the server to get players in the following places: MC server's lists, Minecraft Forums, PMC, etc). For players, I would be polite to them, nice, kindness, using good grammar in speaking with them, etc, & I would welcome & help new players for like telling them the rules, let them join my faction for an example if we have factions, let him/her join the faction if he's/she's trusted at least to join it, or if she/he would or can help the faction with our faction's stuff, etc. For suggestions, I would suggest plugins, buildings, mods, games & mini-games, etc.

Thank you!

- Dalalsaad.
08/29/2014 4:30 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
Name (IRL):Luke
IGN:polarluke2
Skype (Required):xxnightcorexx1
Time-zone:Est
Hours each day you can work on server:1-6Hours
Days each week you can work on server:M-F
Why should you get this?I owned a server have set up 2 so I know what a good staff should be/do.Im a Good leader and can help sort things out.Im also good with permissions and plugin configuration
Why do you want this?I want to help out on other servers and get to know more people.
About you:
Other Information:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome