Paradise-mc just started a few mins ago

Etinaim's Avatar Etinaim5/4/16 1:24 am
1 emeralds 185 2
5/4/2016 6:18 pm
Oliverapril's Avatar Oliverapril
IP: paradise-mc.myserver.gs
Etinaim
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2016 6:18 pm
Oliverapril
First Name: Oliver
Do you have a Working Mic: yes
Minecraft IGN: Oliverapril First Language: English
Have you ever been administrator/moderator on other servers?(own servers excluded):, I have been Co-Owner on Two servers, Co-Owner/Developer on one server, Admin on Two servers.
Why are you applying: I am kind, responsible, and trustworthy. I love helping others. If someone doesn't understand a rule, plugin, or command I will explain it to them. I am a good developer and can set up a lot of things. I can also set up a lot of custom things. I am always looking for something fun to do. I can set up rules, permissions, ranks, ect. I love being silly, funny, and having tons of fun, but I can be serious when needed. I can set up a lot of fun things like mini games, challenges, and competitions. I will keep the server clean of hackers and bad people. I love telling jokes. I will keep the server organized. I will make sure no staff abuse their powers. I will spend a lot of time fixing stuff and setting things up. I will play the game and not just run around spawn all day. I will not abuse my powers. I will make sure everyone follows the rules. I can come a lot. I have a pretty good computer. I have good grammar and pretty good spelling. I can do a lot of stuff. I have experience of developing a server.

If you need any more information just ask me. Thank you for reviewing my application and I hope you enjoyed it!

- Oliver
05/04/2016 1:55 am
Oliverapril
Hello Etinaim my name is Oliver and i'm 16 I live in Australia i would love to help out your server i have help 4 servers to get up and running and I want your to be the next server to be great I hope i can help out with what ever you want. also i would like to be mod and hope we can play so you can get to know me and trust me even if you don't accept me i will still love to play on the server while its being build. best of luck with every thing. Oliver
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome