PBL S5 W1 -- MusaTheLegend vs PureNerd217

MusaTheLegend's Avatar MusaTheLegend6/26/14 6:07 pm
6/30/2014 12:08 am
CreepinAtMyDoor's Avatar CreepinAtMyDoor
Herro!
Please vote for your favourite skin

Musas skin: View Human Skeleton (PBL)

Purenerds skin: View Blood Elf (PBL S5 Week 1)
MusaTheLegend
Retired Moderator
Level 56 : Grandmaster Necromancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2014 12:08 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Wizard
CreepinAtMyDoor
I like both skins, but I prefer Musa's.
06/29/2014 11:38 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady
Purenerd, I give you the ADVANTAGE
06/29/2014 11:32 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Empress_Aqua_Wolf
Hey look it's neck in neck... really hard to decide on which skin though
06/29/2014 11:26 am
Level 27 : Expert Taco
experttacobear
Voted for purenerd's skin... the skeleton just looks awkward to me.
06/29/2014 11:23 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Cowboy
Star
Going with Musa, since he made a pretty detailed looking skin without using very many colours.

Purenerd's looks great as well, it's just that the hair shading looks a bit odd compared to the rest of the body.
06/29/2014 11:06 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
PixelCrash_
This is a close one. While Purenerd's skin uses more of the palette, Musa's is more detailed. My vote goes to him, sorry Purenerd.
06/28/2014 1:35 pm
Level 76 : Legendary Button Pusher
DragonsDungeon
PureNerd217
DragonsDungeonMewsa made a better skin, also why is people always like "u heff 2 oose al dem culluors 4 gud skens". If a skin looks better without a lot of colours, it is what you should do.

As of the skins, I feel like Musa's is executed in a way that suits the skin greatly, also I find a skeleton more original than a girl lol. It isn't often dull colours looks great on a skin, and I think Musa pulled that home

I find pure's skin a bit boxy and I would have loved some texture. I also think the dull colours didn't suit a human skin quite as good as a lot of other options.

So yeah, I am going to vote Musa because I like his skin in a lot of ways.

Thank you for your vote, but a Blood Elf is suppose to have dull pale skin, and the palette seemed to fit her perfectly, she's not another teen girl, just cause she's female doesn't make her unoriginal, she's an existing character in a video game.
and please don't mock other members because of there opinions, atleast quote them, it's very disrespectful.

Welp, it is replying, I didn't want to mock anyone :c Sorry.
06/28/2014 1:07 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Batman
PureNerd
DragonsDungeonMewsa made a better skin, also why is people always like "u heff 2 oose al dem culluors 4 gud skens". If a skin looks better without a lot of colours, it is what you should do.

As of the skins, I feel like Musa's is executed in a way that suits the skin greatly, also I find a skeleton more original than a girl lol. It isn't often dull colours looks great on a skin, and I think Musa pulled that home

I find pure's skin a bit boxy and I would have loved some texture. I also think the dull colours didn't suit a human skin quite as good as a lot of other options.

Thank you for your vote, but a Blood Elf is suppose to have dull pale skin, and the palette seemed to fit her perfectly, she's not another teen girl, just cause she's female doesn't make her unoriginal, she's an existing character in a video game.
and please don't mock other members because of there opinions, atleast quote them, it's very disrespectful.
06/28/2014 1:01 pm
Level 76 : Legendary Button Pusher
DragonsDungeon
Mewsa made a better skin, also why are people always like "u heff 2 oose al dem culluors 4 gud skens". If a skin looks better without a lot of colours, it is what you should do.

As of the skins, I feel like Musa's is executed in a way that suits the skin greatly, also I find a skeleton more original than a girl lol. It isn't often dull colours looks great on a skin, and I think Musa pulled that home, might just be my opinion.

06/28/2014 12:35 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
zoossrocks
Voted for meh boi PureNerd. Overall I think it just looks better.
06/28/2014 12:36 pm
PureNerd
thanks meh boi
06/28/2014 12:28 pm
Level 48 : Master Blockhead
Happs
I like Skeletons a lot...
06/28/2014 12:27 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Lad
Fred
Go moosa.
06/28/2014 12:30 pm
MusaTheLegend
06/27/2014 5:49 pm
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
EnderPvPsYT
Tough, but first aha
06/27/2014 5:39 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Guard
-Baron
Voting for Musa.
06/27/2014 3:52 pm
MusaTheLegend
If the colours don't add anything to the skin other than making it look bad I'm not going to use them. Simple.
06/27/2014 10:01 am
Level 44 : Master Wolf Whisperer
ImaLittleCreeper
It's tough, but I think the skeleton looks really nice and for some reason the wood elf looks a little off.
06/27/2014 10:05 am
PureNerd
so I've heard, but thanks for your vote
06/27/2014 9:57 am
Level 25 : Expert Robot
ParishSoldier
Hmm, it's a close one,
Pure, your skin is good, but the hair is way to blocky and doesn't fit with the rest of the skin so it makes it look awkward, but I think you tried to much for your own style with limited colors which rarely works.

Musa, great design, But not that much originality, and you only used 5 out of the 12 colors, if you have more colors than use them to your advantage.

only slightly do I choose Pure's, but both are amazing skins that I couldn't have made, good job guys, and good luck with the contest
06/27/2014 10:04 am
PureNerd
Thanks for your feedback and vote, I'll try and work to make it look less awkward
06/27/2014 9:51 am
PureNerd
Come all and take your vote
06/26/2014 6:43 pm
PureNerd
Hey look, I'm screwed
06/26/2014 6:09 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Artist
Old Potato Logic
bleep bloop