PerfectPvP Server

dazrk's Avatar dazrk10/29/14 9:48 pm
1 emeralds 242 5
3/24/2015 10:17 pm
Vaiz's Avatar Vaiz
Hello! Welcome to our server, PerfectPvP!
We are a server that wants to provide an excellent and warm community for our players.
We have friendly staff, who would not mind helping if asked.
We also have custom plugins, which provide a better experience.
We try our best to give you the best ever experience!
Please come join and have fun in our community.
Recently, I have updated the server to allow both 1.8 and 1.7 connections, meaning that you can connect to the server with a 1.8 client, and also a 1.7 client.
We have many plugins, and custom plugins on the work.

Here is a basic outline of how PerfectPvP first came to be.

I have been wanting to start a new server for a bit over 2 and a half years. I had everything planned out, and built. After everything was all set, all my staff and helpers decided to leave me all together, thus forcing me to stop the progress of the server. I had completely stopped thinking about this untill recently, one of my staff members contacted me asking about the server. I told him that I would be willing to give it another chance, thus leading me to this post. I want to fulfill my destiny, and you can be a part of it! Help me PerfectPvP progress.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a message, contact me via email, or visit our forums. I will leave the links at the bottom of this post.
Thanks again!

Current Staff Members:
Join the server and type /staff

Server Rules:
No Abusing Exploits
No Arguing With Staff Members
Don't Hack or Use Any Types Of Hacked Clients
No X-Ray
No Spamming
No Caps
No Advertising
No Combat Logging - Logging Out While In PvP
Respect All Staff
When you join, feel free to ask any questions that you may have. We would love to have you join!

Server Website: PerfectPvP.net
Server Donation Site: Shop.PerfectPvP.net
Server IP: Play.PerfectPvPMC.net
Email: support@perfectpvp.net
dazrk
Level 3 : Apprentice Network