Feasibility of Minecraft on Switch Discussion?

Seivelath's Avatar Seivelath1/22/17 6:16 am
1 emeralds 396 3
1/22/2017 6:53 am
Ludicrous's Avatar Ludicrous
Basically, as the title says. While we can pretty easily assume that the Switch will eventually get a Minecraft port, both the question of when, and possibly if all is still something worth discussing, especially since nothing has currently been confirmed, and we all know what happened the last time Nintendo did that.
Seivelath
Level 23 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/22/2017 6:44 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
Seivelath
Indeed, the Wii U port came out way too late, which is why I'm worried the same mistake may occur for the switch. However, I'd disagree with if not this year at all, they'd most likely still port it, potential money to be made, and it wouldn't be overly difficult, less difficult than porting to Wii U at least.

Also, don't worry Ludicrous, it's fixed now, but then again the link will forever show my shame. Totally planned 100%
01/22/2017 6:53 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
Nah, I get the feeling Microsoft learned their lesson not to release games late.
01/22/2017 6:38 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
Considering the Wii U port happened in the wrong place at the wrong time, I'd likely assume if they were to port the game, they'd do it soon. If it doesn't release by the end of this year, they'd probably not be doing it period.

Also its spelled feasibility not phesability.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome