Pixel: We Need Staff!

HardHammer's Avatar HardHammer7/28/15 12:07 am
1 emeralds 174 6
7/28/2015 5:59 pm
javid74's Avatar javid74
Hello, one and all to the page for any applicants willing to apply for staff for: Pixel! Pixel is a server currently under serious construction and we need lots to be done! To be specific, we need people to make an official website, we need developers who know how to get into certain file configurations, and staff willing to help the players! (We also need donors but I would need to get PayPal first before that can start happening.)

So, if you are willing to help, than please come on to this server as fast as you can:
Pixel.serv.nu

We really need staff; so applications can be left below!

------------------------------

IGN:
Age: (Lieing will be automatically denied, all ages are welcome.)

Staff Experience: (If Yes, put just a few examples of server[s])
Owner Experience: (If Yes, put just a few examples of server[s])
Developer/Coder Experience: (If Yes, you'll be given a separate test.)

Why You Should Be Staff:
Why You're Different From Other Applicants:
What You'll Do If You're Put On The Staff Team:
What Rank You Want:

Skills:
Traits:

Skype/Teamspeak/ooVoo: (If you don't have one it's fine!)

Others:

[b]------------------------------[/b]

And that's it! Make sure not to go too far off the application forum! Enjoy applying and make sure to join as fast as you can!

(P.S: Any begging, disrespect, griefing, purpose annoyance, several warnings, not listening, or coming on and immediately asking for staff will make you automatically denied for any staff rank.)

~HardHammer
HardHammer
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2015 5:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
javid74
It seems like the server really is down for the count. Does anyone know if there is a new IP or something? Maybe it changed when he reset it, idk. Plz contact as soon as possible Hammer, I seriously hope that this server is still up and good,

Best Hopes, ~Javid74
07/28/2015 4:52 am
Level 1 : New Network
Audiox
Will you accept payment? Such as atleast $10.00 /mo for Plugin Development and management?
07/28/2015 3:01 am
javid74
Seriously man, Im getting a bit worried. The server still isn't up yet, and no replies. Are we completely shut down?
07/28/2015 2:34 am
Vkvahe
Hi. My name is Vahe.
1)I'm 14
2)I don't have any experience , this is going to be the first .
3)I want to make server where there is no grifers.
4) I have YouTube channel where I'm going to play on this server and make anti-grief show .
5)I want to be administrator
6)I know all commands
7)I'm friendly and would like to help your server to grow
8)I can't communicate because I don't have the programmes installed .

Thank you.
07/28/2015 2:07 am
javid74
Dude what happened the server crashed and I cant get back on
Any Ideas?
I would really hate to lose this server...
07/28/2015 12:10 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
TheZer0
What staff ranks are open helpers, mods, admins?
IGN: _LordVile_ (I know this sounds evil but it's from a book, it's kind of my characters second personality)
AGE: 15 second yr of high school turning 16 in about 3-4months
STAFF experience: On two servers first one I was helper the promoted to mod before I eventually left after the owner had a breakdown. The second I was mod until I left as I was disrespected and players often broke the rules no matter what, it was anarchy.(I know it sounds like I'm a deserter but I try not to be I rather liked these servers)
OWNER experience: None sorry
DEV/CODER experience: Me and my friend ran a server of just my inner circle of school friends and minecraft friend. It was a modded server with many simple plugins most commonly used in any server. We made a couple mods in it such as coustom armor, textures, weapons, and mobs.
SKILLS: Well no idea if this counts but I can play a lot and I mean a lot. I'm great with computers, I know may way around everything and I consider myself a pretty good virus exterminator . I'm also great at PVP, building, helping new fish and I'm a natural born leader.
TRAITS: I'm mature as I need to my age, i try not to swear and I will never bring up an inappropriate conversation. I'm a kind gentle person I love helping people and spreading as much kindness as I guy my age can. Also I mentioned this before I'm a great leader running big groups of people "clans" so to say on Xbox games, PC games, and PS games.
SKYPE/TS: My skype is LordVile and I have teamspeak I use quite often.
OTHER: I would like this to be an apllication for mod or admin, also I might mo get on the server for the enxt week as my PC is being repaired cause I broke the camera on it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome