PixelCade//NEED STAFF//prison

4FoxSake's Avatar 4FoxSake3/1/15 12:55 pm
3/17/2015 12:33 pm
ComedyCode's Avatar ComedyCode

Hey all! Liam/Fox here and PixelCade is a new network that has both Pixelmon and Prison!
PixelCade is almost a month old I would say and started in 2015, improving swiftly through the marketing and we've planned everything, but now we need to set up.

However, what we want from you guys though is that we need staff, helpful and inactive, and if you seem to be inactive or just a person who seems to apply a lot, you will have a less chance of being accepted.
Our website is so far http://www.PixelCade.enjin.com and soon we will be releasing a format on this thread and an application page on our website, however we preferably would like you guys to apply if desired.

- Fox

Format
IGN:

What server are you applying on?:

:Have you ever been banned on the network?:

Why would you like to apply for staff?:

Have you had any past experience?:

How can you help us?:
4FoxSake
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/17/2015 12:33 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
ComedyCode
bump!
03/15/2015 6:37 pm
ComedyCode
bump
03/14/2015 1:17 pm
ComedyCode
bump
03/13/2015 4:38 pm
ComedyCode
bump
03/12/2015 10:18 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
CreeperOwnage
IGN:

wayne_010700

What server are you applying on?:

Pixelmon

Have you ever been banned on the network?:

Nope.

Why would you like to apply for staff?:

I really enjoy playing Minecraft and I love being in positions in which I can help out other plays and give back to the community. This position would grant me the ability to do just that. It's always a fantastic experience whenever I get on a server and the community is extremely respectful and courteous towards one another. It definitely makes the experience far more enjoyable. This can only be provided by staff members and their dedication to maintaining these qualities in the server and with the players that join. We all join Minecraft servers to have a fun time, whether it be in survival/creative worlds, PVP, mini-games etc...and creating an experience in which anyone can have fun, regardless of age, is extremely important. I believe I am qualified to do just that.

Have you had any past experience?:

I have been a Moderator/Op on a server I can remember, and I will go into detail of it below.

I was a Moderator on a server called ParadiceCraft for I believe a year or so. It had a great, friendly community, and I was on it whenever I could be, and just helping out whenever I could, which I always really loved. It had a dedicated server with a great forum website as well. I was a forum Moderator as well as in game, so I managed to read the forums almost daily. Unfortunately, due to school and other duties, I had to step down from my role as Moderator.

How can you help us?:

All I can say is that I would try to stay online for a long periods of time to check on players and helping new players aswell and I will try to make the server a fun enviorment to play on.

Hope you enjoyed reading my application.

Have a nice day

-wayne_010700
03/12/2015 10:34 am
ComedyCode
Nice application

Accepted, you've put a lot of thought into this.

Can you PM me your Skype so I can add you to the group?
03/12/2015 7:21 am
ComedyCode
BUMP
03/10/2015 3:44 pm
ComedyCode
bump
03/08/2015 6:05 pm
firepat22
IGN:firepat2

What server are you applying on?:prison

:Have you ever been banned on the network?:No

Why would you like to apply for staff?:i would like to become staff because i love helping out servers

Have you had any past experience?:yes i have i have been head admin and co owner but they shut down because hey coudnt pay

How can you help us?:i can help by helping everybody with anything and also i can help with building but im not amazing at it

any other information you need just skype:patrykklag
03/09/2015 11:12 am
ComedyCode
Not enough information.
Declined
03/08/2015 1:06 pm
ComedyCode
WE'RE STILL NEEDING MORE STAFF

XxDarkDrapesxXI love this server! I want to be a builder

Then apply if you wish to
03/07/2015 8:23 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Lavaboy844
IGN: Lavaboy844

What server are you applying on?: Prison

:Have you ever been banned on the network?: No.

Why would you like to apply for staff?: I would like to apply for staff because I am looking for a server to stay with for a long time.

Have you had any past experience?: I have been Admin before.

How can you help us?: I can help by being very active during the day. I am very good at moderating/administrating servers.
03/07/2015 10:04 pm
ComedyCode
Declined, not enough information
03/07/2015 7:00 pm
Level 1 : New Network
XxDarkDrapesxX
I love this server! I want to be a builder
03/07/2015 9:17 am
ComedyCode
TheGamingKing20I just saw that and you said "bump" what does that mean?

Bump means to bump a topic; to grab more attention.
03/07/2015 8:11 am
TheGamingKing20
I was wondering if i was denied or accepted?
03/07/2015 5:45 am
ComedyCode
bump
03/05/2015 7:43 am
TheGamingKing20
I don't mean to sound pushy but did I get picked?
03/06/2015 10:52 am
ComedyCode
Read please before you comment.
03/04/2015 11:26 am
ComedyCode
BUMp
03/03/2015 4:32 pm
ComedyCode
bump
03/01/2015 6:07 pm
TheGamingKing20
stonehacker1
I am applying for the Prison server.
I have never been on the network.
I love prison servers and I am the owner of a server, which has prison, and I know a lot about config files and plugins and stuff like that.
Like I said I am the owner of a server which has prison.
Again like I said I know a lot about config files, good plugins from bad ones, and am good with redstone and building.
03/02/2015 10:04 am
4FoxSake
Denied
03/01/2015 5:26 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
AntoineOMEGA
Generalmonk
Prison
No
I want to build cool things for other people to see I'm sort of good with commands.
I'm in the process of running someone's server but they don't get many people on the server.
I can build futuristic buildings and midevil castles. I can build cool dungeons full of mobs that don't spawn naturally and I can work with red stone pretty well.
03/01/2015 5:48 pm
4FoxSake
Denied.
03/01/2015 1:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
kraazeekid
IGN:kraazeekid

What server are you applying on?: Prison

:Have you ever been banned on the network?: No

Why would you like to apply for staff?: Your server in my eyes has a huge amount of potential and I want to help reach it. It seems like something I could dedicate myself to, being on daily and for hours per days.

Have you had any past experience?: I have been a Moderator on this server before and then promoted to Admin and given all permissions. Unfortunately the owner could not fund the server for any longer, which resorted in shutdown.

How can you help us?: I can also develop like plumppuffypig so I guess we could work together if necessary. If players are arguing I can make a very fair and good judgement for the well being of the server.

P.S: My names Liam too!
03/01/2015 2:00 pm
4FoxSake
Hey man, I am going to accept you and Puffy; but I just want you to know that we're good at monitoring if anything happens.

Puffy and you are accepted, just PM me your Skype.
03/01/2015 1:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
plumppuffypig
IGN: plumppuffypig

What server are you applying on?: prison

:Have you ever been banned on the network?: no

Why would you like to apply for staff?:I love helping new servers grow. I had my own server once and I know how hard it is to get good, kind, helpful staff that are always looking for ways to improve the server for everyone.

Have you had any past experience?: Yes, i've owned a server (masterminigames.enjin.com) and i've been co-owner, admin, and mod on a few others.

How can you help us?: I can help this server grow and make the server better for everyone on it. I am also a decent Developer so i could program mods and plugins if the server needs them. I can also stop hackers and use fair judgement. I would never even think about abusing my privliges as staff, and will always be looking for any oppertunity to help the server
03/01/2015 1:51 pm
4FoxSake
Can you PM me your Skype so we can develop further?
03/01/2015 1:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
mounou8
IGN:mounou8

What server are you applying on?:Pixelmon.

:Have you ever been banned on the network?:No.

Why would you like to apply for staff?:Im kind of new to the server but not to pixelmon the server looks professionnel the website and the staff im very friendly so i doubt people will hate me.
Have you had any past expérience?:Yes, ive been builder on alote, alote of servers. When i say alote its alote. They were not that popular most of them are down one of them hade around 100 players that is not that bad i mostly quite them because owner didnt have stuff to make me build and i got bored pretty easly

How can you help us?:I don't see alote of builders. And i love helping people out like Building is one of the best thing i can do on Minecraft, i can used to help others. Its just so fun and i love it.
03/01/2015 1:20 pm
4FoxSake
Sorry man, I thought you meant Builders for Prison, we do not accept builders for Pixelmon.
03/01/2015 12:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
mounou8
Do, you guys accept Builders?.
03/01/2015 12:58 pm
4FoxSake
Yes, we should.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com