Pixelmon Diamond-Water Machinima

MudkipMayhem's Avatar MudkipMayhem7/30/14 9:11 pm
1 emeralds 346 8
8/1/2014 5:05 pm
MudkipMayhem's Avatar MudkipMayhem
Hello everyone MudkipMayhem here! Soon I am making a youtube channel and to kick it off I am making a machinima like Cavemanfilms Pokemon Lapis.

Plot

A new trainer has moved to Kippville in the Hoenn. Ethan and his mom decide its time for him to get his new starter. When Ethan arrives at professor Mathews lab he gets his starter... MUDKIP! On his journey he meets new friends battles gym leaders through out the Hoenn. Later to beat the Elite 4!

Parts

Main character: Me

Mom: N/A

Pro. Matthews: N/A

Narrator: N/A

Trainer 1: N/A

Trainer 2: N/A

Gym leader 1: N/A

Ep 1 OVER

Part:

Male or Female:

Fav starter:

Any Experience:

Do you have a private server?:

Why you?:
MudkipMayhem
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2014 5:05 pm
MudkipMayhem
*BUMP*
07/31/2014 9:17 pm
MudkipMayhem
Kpop2pmSkype: rayquazaD10

Part: Narrator

Male or Female: Male

Fav starter: I feel like I should put down mudkip but it's Squirtle

Any Experience: I have a lot of experience in Narrating

Do you have a private server?: No

Why you?: I love pokemon, and this idea seems really cool. I have been with pokemon since I was born. My dad loves it too!

Accepted. Ill let you know when were ready
07/31/2014 1:11 pm
Level 27 : Expert Sweetheart
Exoh
s
07/31/2014 10:27 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods

IGN: AwesomeDino04

Part: Pro. Mathews

Male or Female: Male

Fav starter: mudkip

Any Experience: no

Do you have a private server?: no

Why you?: Because I love acting and mostly getting others noticed.
07/31/2014 9:16 pm
MudkipMayhem
Denied You must have skype
07/31/2014 1:44 am
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Kickbuttkaleb12
Some constructive criticism, nothing personal. When you are doing this you gotta look professional. The way you posted this is a little lazy and poorly thought out. One thing I should mention is you only put the things for episode 1. Atleast get the people for episode 1-10 or 1-5 atleast. A list that might lead you to success with this:

1) Make a Youtube channel, and get good GFX for it. Nobody will watch someone without a GFX. Puts the imression on people that you are too lazy to get GFX.

2) Post a few videos on the channel. Post some until you get around 20 subs. If you accumulate a lot within the first few vids, go for 50!

3) Sit down and take some time to think this out. If you can get a pro animator, one that is good at Maya or Cinema 3D or 3DS Max. Blender or Mine-imator using folks just don't meet good standards.

4) Post a good preview video and try to get people anxious to see the video. Be sure to post videos in between the preview otherwise people might suspect you are solely working on the video.

5) Post your first episode(The Pilot of your season) to see if you get some good vibes from it. If people go all rogue and start hating it, see what the problem is and see if you can twist the plot to fix it.

6) Once people start to like it-if they do- keep posting! If you got someone who actually wants to take the time to do some good animating, like... Fallen Kingdom quality animation, then you should get good amounts of views.

7) Once the season ends, and it is a hit, well you decide!
07/31/2014 12:18 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Kickbuttkaleb12
Sorry, either way I prefer RPG in modded minecraft so not really a YTer. I never said you had to do this anyway. It was more of advide. Either way good luck !
07/31/2014 9:51 am
MudkipMayhem
Now that just no longer makes this fun.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome