PlatinumCraft | Needing Staff! | 1.7.8

GamingDistrict's Avatar GamingDistrict4/18/14 3:13 am
1 emeralds 131 3
4/18/2014 4:31 am
istack0409's Avatar istack0409
Hello! Please come check out the server "PlatinumCraft" If you would like too apply for staff, we need every rank apart from Co-Owner and Owner.

If you want Admin or Higher you must earn your trust.

IP: mc11.fadehost.com:26139
GamingDistrict
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/18/2014 4:31 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Admin or higher though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
6.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on HereCraft, It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on ExampleCraft, It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Any additional info?
i Live in australia . I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.

Thank you for your time of reading this

Istack0409 -out-
04/18/2014 4:21 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
mecho_the_mighty

IGN: mecho_the_mighty

Prior Experience: have Admin'd several smaller servers. My latest one was Simplybetaserver.com. It shutdown after the Owner could no longer pay for the server and donations weren't enough.

Why should I make you a admin:I think you should give me Admin because of my extensive server administration experience. I can be on daily providing my expertise in permissions, in-game commands, and server rules. I can maintain and run a solid, mature, and active staff.

Do you promise not to abuse: yes i do the last thing i want to do is be an idiot
How active are you, or will you be on the server:4 to 7 hours a DAY

Description explaining why you want to be a Admin:I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.
I could bring my commitment, I would try me very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
- Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems . Most of my experience from the "field", have been both admin and server owner myself. I really like to help out so i can spend a lot of my time on. Taking the job as Admin very seriously and have fun. Also I think i'd be a good addiction for admin i'm always nice in the chat (even when other players are being immature, mean, vulgar, and overall nuisances). I like playing MC on servers that are stable and are known to me personally. With that comes the need for me to apply here as well in order to continue my positive presence in the MC community; more importantly, to help with server owners and staff to whom I feel connected and loyal. i'm extremely mature and can take my job seriously. Of course like everyone else i have favorites on the server. I don't agree with favoritism and i'm always polite towards People. I will never let this server down and i'll always find ways to help the server.

Thanks,Mecho
04/18/2014 3:42 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
GamingDistrict
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome