//1.7.9// PLUGIN CODING FOR FREE! Just request a plugin

NumbrainNetwork's Avatar NumbrainNetwork1/25/15 10:42 pm
1 emeralds 320 6
1/27/2015 2:32 am
GamerBah's Avatar GamerBah
I'm 18 years old, my name is Hunter and I have played Minecraft for many years!

In order for me to code for you, you need something called skript!

What is Skript? It's a Minecraft plugin that makes coding plugins a lot easier, but it's still not very easy to learn (for some). All you need to do is add the skript plugin (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/skript/) just like you would with any other plugin into your plugins folder and reload your server. Once the server completely reloads, you'll get a new folder callled "Skript". In that folder, there's another folder called "scripts". Any plugin I send to you should be added there!

I'll happily be your "dev", just ask! I'm a very experienced server owner. I would love to be your developer, but I have to agree to it. There are some cases where I may not; primarily if I don't think the server is very "professional" (which means that your staff/builders aren't mature/experienced enough, etc.). This decision is completely under my own judgement.

How does this work? Just request the script that you want to be coded in the comments! There are some plugins that developers just don't provide, or they don't do it EXACTLY like YOU need it to be, hopefully I'll be able to help!

Why am I doing this? There are a few reasons:
I want to get better at coding
Have tons of spare time
A while ago when I started server development, I didn't know how to code and my server would have been MUCH better if I had someone to help such as my current self

What have I made in the past?
"Locked doors" scripts - You need a key with a specific name to open a specific door, chance for the key to break, etc.
"Loot Chests" script - All you have to do is place a specific block near a chest to set what the chest will give you. (It's complicated )
"Custom Cooking" - You can use seasoning, carrots, potatoes, pumpkins, you name it to cook some awesome food that gives effects when you eat them! I also made some food have "bites" so you can eat it a few times before it "disappears".
"Custom Item Repair" - You can repair any armor or weapons, and you can scrap them for materials just by right-clicking an anvil!
And many more miscellaneous scripts!

Donate if I helped!

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/websc ... 7a6cbd8fb4

All donations will go towards college funds!
I want to major in Computer Sciences
NumbrainNetwork
Level 9 : Apprentice Fisherman