Empirical Roleplay

TheGrimmKnight's Avatar TheGrimmKnight11/2/22 5:29 pm
1 emeralds 52
If anyone wants to join, please say "I would like to join"

RPG description: A semi-realistic non-Minecraft roleplay where you make your own country with its own flag, army, and buildings. You start with a tract of land and you build from there. A lot of war opportunities are present, as I have had one person build a Dyson Swarm and another make Godzilla and conquer others with him. There will be opportunities to bridge to other universes, and a list of universes that you can take entities, objects, weapons, vehicles, and sometimes even gods from will be made at the start of play.

In play, you can buy resources you want/dont have from THE BANKER. THE BANKER makes deals and will usually give reasonable deals away for free (you may have 20 trees for free) until later play, where risky deals shall be made. Any deal you make with THE BANKER will usually include resources, as money has no meaning for THE BANKER. All resources given to THE BANKER do not go to any player, and THE BANKER has unlimited resources of all kind, but none go to me or other players without deals, as any resource given to THE BANKER given to me would be a conflict of interest.
TheGrimmKnight
Level 38 : Artisan Nerd