MC Hunger games Server

Stealth_Killer20's Avatar Stealth_Killer208/8/12 12:29 pm
1 emeralds 76
I used to play MC Hunger games a lot until i went on vacation. After i came back my minecraft had been reset. And i lost all of my worlds and server IP's. But there was a series of HG servers ran by the same group. There were a couple servers hosted by the same group. About 5 servers in all 3 of Vareides 1st map and 2 of the second. Each server reset after a round and only hosted one game. Once the max amount of people join a game would start.

The chests would have the same items each time. Like Near a reactor in the second map would be a chest with a golden sword and 2 rotten flesh. A wooden sword was on the second or third floor of a building that was only partially built and only had the frame. A golden chest plate and some flint was on top of the hospital. If anyone knows the server IPs for these series of HG please post or PM me it those are the best that i have played.

EDIT* Once you died you were in creative mode and you were given more food to give away the more kills you had. And no mobs spawned asides from those by a mob. And once it became a certain time or less player poison gas would be let out.
Stealth_Killer20
Level 13 : Journeyman Ranger