HELP!!!

tommz's Avatar tommz11/19/11 5:21 pm
1 emeralds 69
Intro:
I am experiencing an abundance of issues with this site, to the point that I can't support my own texture pack and can't even view anything under certain categories because this site is being so buggy. I am going to list all the problems I am experiencing and it would be great if these bugs had solutions, so please tell me everything you guys know of these problems...

Bugs:
-Can't edit text when trying to update texture
-Besides text editing, most other page editing tools for my post are broken and nearly impossible to use
-Can't view any type project, whether that be mods, textures, or builds, under any of the categories
-The main page no longer shows a picture and name of the spotlighted textures and projects
-Image uploader rarely ever works
-Can't reply to comments

Impractical Changes:
-Diamonds are now used for describing a projects successfulness or failure... personally I preferred the old system better but that may just be me
-Text editing system is more complicated and not as simple
-Logs are now shown at the bottom of your project page which I find impractical and annoying
-Resizing text boxes? That makes no sense!

Please!
I love this website and I am making this post because I want this website to improve for better and not for worse. But these past few weeks have made start to think this website has become one of the most impractical and broken websites I enjoy googling. I don't know if it is just me experiencing these problems or it is a could chunk of the community, either way it must be fixed. Those who view this please provide support and tell me any solutions there may or may not be!
tommz
Level 4 : Apprentice Steve