Seeking translation group for Immersive Subtitlesg_translate

Hebgbs's Avatar Hebgbs12/27/20 8:21 am history
1 emeralds 138
Thanks in advance for fielding this request, or simply reading about it. Hope y'all had a happy holiday.

There is a pack I've been working on called Immersive Subtitles. If you've never heard about it, it is a resource pack for people — especially the deaf and hard-of-hearing — to see more purposeful subs which a) correct minor errors by Mojang, b) make certain subtitles easier to understand and c) set moods for certain actions by using formatting and colours.

I have a concept bible here for people wanting to see the colours and formats of subtitles. The ones which need extra love are as shown below, since they are multi-format and automation cannot resolve it:

subtitles.entity.mooshroom.suspicious_milkMooshroom gets milked suspiciously
subtitles.entity.parrot.imitate.[​entity]Parrot [​action]
subtitles.entity.parrot.imitate.ender_dragonParrot Roars
subtitles.entity.parrot.imitate.piglin_bruteParrot snorts mightily
subtitles.entity.parrot.imitate.zombie_villagerParrot groans
subtitles.entity.piglin.converted_to_zombifiedPiglin converts to Zombified Piglin
subtitles.entity.piglin_brute.converted_to_zombifiedPiglin Brute converts to Zombified Piglin
subtitles.entity.hoglin.converted_to_zombifiedHoglin converts to Zoglin
subtitles.entity.husk.converted_to_zombieHusk converts to Zombie
subtitles.entity.zombie.converted_to_drownedZombie converts to Drowned
subtitles.entity.evoker.prepare_wololoEvoker prepares charming
subtitles.entity.fishing_bobber.splashSomething caught
subtitles.block.respawn_anchor.ambientRespawn Anchor whooshes

The whole concept bible can be viewed in my Google Sheets page listing all subtitles.

The repository with everything which needs editing is here. Everything in PENDING is what needs to be modified, however there are some subs that need a little more love because either John Meow's code had somehow inadvertently added in english subtitles or Mojang did a piss-poor job for several languages, only pasting in the English subs and not going through the bother of fixing them up.

Any help is appreciated, but the right help will come from people with bigger brains than mine because I need the extra help with translations. If you speak or understand any of the 100+ languages in the PENDING directory of Immersive Subtitles to translate / format on my behalf, it would help advance the project along without me looking like a total idiot on the way toward producing something fit for the whole world.
Hebgbs
Level 48 : Master Archer