Build off challenge

VanCraft's Avatar VanCraft1/24/12 4:02 pm
1 emeralds 146
Hey I’m from the VanCraft server we are hosting a build off. We are gonna be hosting build offs either every week or every other week for the next couple of months.

We are looking for skilled builders, I’m afraid you have to be older than 15+. If the first build off his successful then we will record them and put it on youtube. We will vote on the winner on the server but if we post it on youtube we will decide the winner in the comments section. The length of build of will vary and if I got lots of applications then we will host a 30 minute, hour and maybe a 3 hour build off. If I don’t get enough then it will just be an hour long build off. You will get a certain size plot corresponding to the length of the build off. The theme will change every week. The prize will be a place on the server with extra perms and abilities , you will be given a region to start your own project, we will also help you get more known on pmc or youtube, if you have any other suggestions please leave it in the comments. Runner up will get a place on the server without many perms.

Application:

IGN:
Which build off would you like to participate in:
Screenshot: (must relate to the theme of the build off)
Notes: (any suggestions or questions)

Dates for the build of (TBC):

28th – 29th of January – Medieval build off

4th- 5th of February – Nordic/ Viking build off

11th-12th of February – Gothic build off

18th- 19th of February – Futuristic build off

Not going to plan ahead further than this just yet but if the post is popular then me and the others will plan the rest out.
VanCraft
Level 28 : Expert Architect