Harry Potter Building Contest

BuildBecky's Avatar BuildBecky8/28/14 12:41 pm
1 emeralds 119
Hello,
I'm hosting a Harry Potter building contest, you can build anything you like from Harry Potter (except just London)
You can't just build any random place shown in the films/mentioned in the books. It has to be some place that has some sort of magical significance, eg Hogwarts or Godric's Hollow, or Hagrid's hut, the Chamer of secrets, Privet Drive, the Forbidden forest, the Leaky Cauldron, or anything you think has some sort of significance in the books or films.
Competition ends September 15th 8pm BST.
Prizes
Of course all competitions have to have a prize.
Any builds I think are particularly good (Highly Commended) I will implement into my Harry Potter minecraft mod (for more information on the mod, see this: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/mugglemod---harry-potter-map-and-modpack/) with your permission, though it is up to you whether you wish for it to be implemented into the Mod, and the winner will definitely have the option to have it implemented.
The other prize for first place is to have a banner/avatar created for their specific minecraft character.
How do I enter?
Please create a project of your build and if you would like your build implemented to the mod if you win/highly commended, please upload the build with MCEdit. Then please post the link of your project to this thread, or if you really don't want anyone else seeing it, PM me the link. Please state whether or not you would like the build implemented into the mod and if you would like an avatar or banner if you win.
N.Bif your build is implemented into the mod, you will be given full credit for your creation and a link to your Planet Minecraft account will be given on whatever website/facebook page/social media page we choose for the mod.
Thank you,
--Becky
BuildBecky
Level 14 : Journeyman Modder