Prism Team Gamespeople_outline

muffinbarde's Avatar muffinbarde3/9/22 2:58 pm history
1 emeralds 40
Prism Team Games
You and one of your friends (or some stranger) can take part in a series of mini-games together. The winning team (as well as 3rd and 2nd teams) will get prices!

Prizes

1st

- Trophy badge
- Your performance will be featured on my YT channel
- You can select two (1 per player) of your posts to be featured on my PMC account
- Can wish for two custom datapacks (1 per player) to be programmed
- Maybe more prizes depending on the amount af participating teams

2nd
- Trophy badge
- Your performance will be featured on my YT channel
- Can wish for one custom datapacks to be programmed

3rd
- Trophy badge
- You'll get a voice message congratulating your team

Team
Our team currently consists only of me but i'd be thankful if an independent individual wants to assist me

Languages
Written messages will be available in English, German, French and Spanish
Spoken messages will be available in English, German and French (Written alternative in Spanish)
Game instructions will be available in English and German
Live comments will be available in English only

How to participate?
Please fill out this form or contact me (DM)

How will it work?
You'll play different games spread over some days. The winner (of the game) will get the most points, the worst will get 0 points. After every game the two (can change depending on the amount of teams) teams with lowest score will get kicked out. (Except after the first round because the two teams that have scored the fewest would get kicked out instantly). Sometimes there are more games per round. For example if we have 8 teams it could happen that there are two games (each 4 teams) and the two winners would get the most points and the two loosers wouldn't get any. If you have questions about how this will work DM me or leave a comment.

Timezone

The preferred timezone is UTC+1 / CET (or something near this value)

If you're too far away the tournament could take place when you're asleep. If sleep isn't too important to you - feel free to register!

Minigames selection

The selection includes Bedwars, Bit Trip, Build Battle, Dodgeball, Minigolf, Soccer, Survival Games

It doesn't matter if you're bad at one of these because it's a point based system, not a K.O. one.

It's not guaranteed that you'll play all of them. It depends on the amount of registred teams.

Registration Deadline

Registration Deadline is 25th of March (19:15 UTC+1 / CET)

Preferential Registration before 20th of March - You'll get training material

If you have any questions you can write me a DM or leave a comment. ;)
muffinbarde
Level 1 : New Network