Creating graphic content!

Gloriah's Avatar Gloriah1/5/14 12:57 pm
1 emeralds 109
So yeah, i'm gonna be settling down for a while, creating some photo related for y'all
Tho, they wont be free.
Package prices
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
One order (logo / banner) - $2.75
Order pack (logo & banner) - $5.00
Yotube pack (header + logo) - $7.50
Stream pack (cover image, logo, background & banner) - $12.50
Gloriah pack (logo, banner, cover + header (if needed) ) - $8.50
Wallpaper - $5.00
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
By showing interest i'll show you some of my previous work.
If you are interested, put a comment here, and i will send a private message to you about the easiest way of contacting me.
You might ask me - why do i take paid when i do this, when some people do it for free?
And my answer is - I take paid, cause then i know you are really interested, plus i'm saving up money to purchase better graphic content software such as Cinema 4D R13 Studio Version, and more like it to come.
I've been doing photoshop for about two years, and i do know my things.
The process of getting your order:
Step one: Comment here by showing your interest
Step two: Wait for me to send you a private message, where i'll include some of my previous work, and also i will give you the link of putting in your amount of money.
Step three (IMPORTANT): Once you're about to pay the money, if you are putting any spare money you got and giving me some tip, write a note in it (i'm using paypal donation system) on how much extra you payed, cause otherwise i might start making the wrong order for you.
Also include your PMC username.
In my private message to you i'll include my skype also, so i can send you the pictures once i'm done.
Hope you enjoy people! - Gloriah
Gloriah
Level 42 : Master Dwarf