Mod Development [E-M]

Wilks_Checkov's Avatar Wilks_Checkov4/24/14 11:22 am
1 emeralds 86
Okay I've been toiling this idea in my head for a while now and recently I've been on Tekkit Classic as well as a few other mod packs, and after playing Tekkit Classic I am finding I miss having EE when I go to other servers, especially in the fact that it makes creating factories that are self sufficient.

What I want to propose and see if anyone is willing to work with me on this, is the creation of a mod that has similar functionality to EE but is not over or under powered. Essentially it will work but inputting massive amounts of energy into a multiblock structure that then processes the raw energy and transforms it into the form of matter that you want. This machine would be made up of several machines that can influence its ability to perform the task of converting energy to matter. To give you a rough idea how it would work take for example the crafting computer in the Applied Energetic's mod. Basically you could build 1 small device to provide 2 or 3 items or build a larger device that is far more sophisticated inside to make 10-20 items. To simplify things you should only be able to do ores and non organic items, as well as regular building blocks. Support for IC2 and [u]Thermal Expansion[u] 's energy systems and ores would be implemented as well as they are widely implemented mods as well.

Have any ideas on how to develop the idea further or want to provide assistance either leave a message on here or message me on Skype. My Skype name is Wilks Checkov.
Wilks_Checkov
Level 1 : New Crafter