Skin Edit/Change Request

Commander GoldenLeaf's Avatar Commander GoldenLeaf7/11/17 9:50 am
1 emeralds 79
Hello, name's old please ignore it and just call me Jesian or GoldenLeaf. I am well of course subject says it, requesting for a skin like edit or just an entire revamp of the skin but mostly a bigger edit that changes allot of it, not just the color and a few things. So I guess a revamp.

Now I've been using my skin for quite a while but it's become iconic for me to have a sort of revamp to my skin cause of my new name. (Long story short, twitter poll decided GoldenLeaf for me) now as to why I can't do it myself? Well I quit MC years ago, and just recently came back I am also not an artist with skins. Not saying this one's -snip-. it's great but it wasn't me. (Love the crown though)

Anyways, what I am requesting is a change to the skin. To make it as if my character is wearing a black and yellow like compression shirt. Along with I think it's Compression or Track pants, the designs on them both look great to me mostly it'd interest me what a great MC Skin maker could make. As for the hair, I like it you can remove the thing around his face and his arm, along with put shoes that fit the style. The crown, I like it. But that's just me.

Also if at all possible, add maybe a.... Leaf? Somewhere? It's my iconic feature, must not be dine but if possible to make it fit and all then go for it.

IGN: JesianM
(Atm, being written while I had not slept. When I get the time, I'll edit in a... url to the skin.)
Commander GoldenLeaf
Level 16 : Journeyman Prince