Void Dimensions
How much RAM you want:
300 mb - 1 gb
How many player slots?:
50 -100
Preferred server location?:
North america
Describe your server idea:
Void Dimensions would be a hub server with the basic servers, Creative, Factions, KitPvp, Skyblock, and a minigame servers. If you vote on the server you will receive a "Void Vote Key" which can open the "Void Vote Crate", This will be on Factions and kitpvp. On KitPvp the Crate can give you armor, Potions, diamonds and even weapons. On factions it would have a very rare chance of giving you spawners eggs,Pickaxes, Tools, Weapons, Xp Bottles,100 $, and more. In factions there will be other crates that you get randomly from mods the rarest one is the "Void Key". With the Void Key you can get Op Pickaxes, Op Tools, Op Weapons, Op Armor, Potions, and even monster spawners. The Void Key would only be obtainable with certain mobs. Factions would also have a random teleport, a pvp pit, and more. It would also have the Obsidian breaker plugin which allows tnt to break Obsidian after a certain amount of hits with tnt so its not impossible to get into Obsidian bases. After we would start making money I would have a plugin developer make a gang plugin for kitpvp so you can make gangs and join them. If you are in the same gang you can't hit your gang mates. There will be a Kill / death ratio and a gang top. In creative you will have the ability to have barrier blocks and go into survival for pvp. You will be aloud to use redstone, but no tnt. There will be a clear lag on all servers every 5 minutes. In sky block there will be a shop with all the essentials. There will be parkour where if you win you get some money. There will even be a pvp pit to battle. We would also have a server youtube channel where we would record or a player could send in a recording and we'd upload it if it had good enough quality. Also I would plan on adding a mini-games server if i get hosted and can start making money. I can pay someone to make mini-game plugins. There will also be Void Coins which can allow you to buy things as spawners, armor , nicknames, monster spawners and more. You would get these from voting and they would work on all servers. You would also get these from winning tournaments in kitpvp and more. Tournaments would be in kitpvp and after the end of a certain amount of time the player with the most kills and least deaths would win something there would also be rewards for the 3-10 place.
Why you want this server:
I would like a server because I love working with people and I love helping out the community. I've tried and tried at making a server but my internet just can't handle it. I also would like to make the perfect server that me and my friends can play on.
On a scale of 1-10, how badly do you want the server?:
9/10
Proposed Plugins:
Obsidian breaker, Factions, Skyblock, Creative Plots, Kitpvp, Crate Keys, Multiverse portals, compass navigation, World edit, essentials permissions, and more.
How do you plan to generate money?:
I would Generate money through ranks, each rank would give you a perk for example creative a rank would get you world edit, nicknames , disguise and more. In factions it would get you a weekly kit, disguises and more. In kitpvp There would be a Iron armor kit with some regular golden apples, you would also have the ability to fly when not in battle. I will try to get a paypal set up soon.
Do you already have a community? If so, how many active players? If not, how will you be getting players?:
I do not already have a community, but I can easily get one by making a video on my channel, posting on forums, and inviting friends and have them inviting friends.
What makes your server special? Why should I join your server instead of that other server?:
What makes this server special is that its a hybrid. I have been playing minecraft for severals years and Played many servers. I have took into account all of the great things that make a server and made a list. This server would have all of those things.
Is there a reason why you can't pay for this server?:
I am only 15, under the required age to work, and my family doesn't have a lot of money as it is. Paying for a server would just make us even more poor.
What is your preferred method of contact? Skype? PM?:
My skype is Jaydintheman and you can private message me on here if you'd like.
What you will do for the company in return:
I would give them 40% of donations also I would have there provider on the website, the server, and youtube videos. It would be a recommended server host.
jaydindaboss
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner