PODCASTERS NEEDED!!!!!

Maxo11x's Avatar Maxo11x7/22/14 5:23 am
9/2/2014 1:33 pm
Maxo11x's Avatar Maxo11x
Hi Guys!

Does anyone fancy joining me on my exciting new venture of a regular weekly podcast?

I hope to start in September and am looking for regulars to podcast with me!
The podcast will include regular Minecraft talk, but we can take that one step further with speciality sessions and talks of other games and or certain topics?

Come along for some friendly banter! We can share experiences, ideas and opinions!

What do you think? Wanna join in the fun? We can make this EPIC!

Don't delay, apply below!
Only stipulation is that applicants be over the age of 18 and be avalable on skype, thank you!

To apply, just reply with:

What you will bring to the podcast:
Maxo11x
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2014 1:33 pm
Maxo11x
I'm sorry everyone, a bug with planet minecraft over the last few days meant that I was unable to check this post.

Updates include:
Unsunlegacy has joined me after skyping me about it!
I have skyped excaviongaming but so far no reply
Still waiting on Clarkysharky's reply

So far all is ok, will record the first episode on thursday, and upload it on friday (hopefully)
08/31/2014 4:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ExcavionGaming
Time Zone: EST
What you will bring to the podcast: I have been a part of snall youtube channels in the past so i have become very comfortable with talking infront of a mic. I am a huge fan of retro gaming and can bring that knowlegde to the table. I am also very analytical of games and therefor can add support to topics on mechanics, story, and player agency.

A side note is I do work full time, mostly afternoons but it can vary from time to time. I understand if this makes things difficult.
08/27/2014 3:17 am
Maxo11x
So Update:
Alexjr07 has been accepted so there is only one more place avalable.
ClarkySharky has been messaged but at time of writing has not responded.

So far, we have:
Maxo11x (me)
MisterUks
Alexjr07
08/22/2014 5:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Alexjr07
Time Zone: Central
What you will bring to the podcast: Video game knowledge, I talk alot, I also wanted to start up a podcast with friends but never got around to doing it, so I would be dedicated.
08/20/2014 4:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ClarkySharky
Well I'm 17 and turning 18 next year....

I'm still going to make an application:
Timezone: PST
What will you bring to the podcast: I have experience with making minecraft machinimas/ real life movies. I love film and have been on youtube for awhile. I have experience doing some podcasts.

My only question is when will the podcast be recorded?
(I'm busy during the week because of school/running)
08/20/2014 12:38 pm
Maxo11x
Sorry, back from being on holiday, the 18+ rule is NOT for maturity, that I dont care about, its for being able to be avalable and reliable every week, instead of having parents nagging you about things, I am being leaniant on the age but I do not want people who say "yes I can do it" be arround for one time and never be avalable again! That is it, the rest I really dont care what happens.

Sorry for the delayed reply, was on a holiday with no laptop!
08/09/2014 5:04 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BumsRealm
I doubt your gonna find someone who is 18+ and has a good mic and is good at commentary and is free most of the time.
08/09/2014 1:41 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Legit_Ted
You're enforcing the 18+ rule?
Good luck with finding people.
08/09/2014 12:51 pm
Maxo11x
Got one!
Mr Uks, but still would like more people!
07/31/2014 7:58 pm
Maxo11x
still looking for people!
07/27/2014 1:03 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Button Pusher
SpeedUHC
Gl finding any1 playing MC over 18
07/27/2014 2:10 pm
Maxo11x
why do you think I am posting it now?
Plus I do have friends over minecrft who can do it if I find no one!
07/26/2014 8:30 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Button Pusher
SpeedUHC
Age: First off I am 14 years old. By september I will be almost 15 however.
Time zone: And im in the EST
What I can bring: I am a youtuber http://www.youtube.com/blacklightning0games and twitch streamer http://www.twitch.tv/blacklightning0. If you want to see my mic quality watch a video. I started youtube back in january. And twitch this month. Cool things about my life: I own like 50 pets (like 25 chickens, 25 ducks, and a dog and cat. I however do not live on a farm. We raise them in our backyard, I am from south carolina. I am a boyscout working on my eagle scout project.
07/27/2014 7:31 am
Maxo11x
I am inforcing the 18+ age due to experiences with people under 18 being reliant on parents and school so wont be avalable every week. See comment above!
07/26/2014 6:53 pm
Maxo11x
Still looking for people, not nesicarilly co-hosts, but also looking for a first guest!
07/23/2014 1:06 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
KeyPlays
Totally Lost me at the 18+ thing. But I feel I am more mature then most adults I know. So I'll go ahead and apply. (Not a squeaker if that is your delay)

Time Zone: EST
What you will bring to the podcast: Experience in commentary with a high quality microphone. Also has podcast experience and can talk freely and is comfortable behind a mic.
07/23/2014 8:16 pm
Maxo11x
Sorry, the 18+ part is mainly so that people dont have many other "rules" (parents, school and so on...) and so that they will be avalable at a given time each week. It is not really for maturity, as a few 18 year olds I know have the brain of a 10 year old...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome