PoisonPVP

ZachoQuacko's Avatar ZachoQuacko2/12/16 11:58 am
2/12/2016 12:52 pm
KennyTheG2's Avatar KennyTheG2
Hello this is Zach and my friend BlakeRavenDust has recently purchased a 4gb sever that needs some help. I am going to be growing a lot and then getting a custom ip eventually. I really need some help dev wise right now with setting up some config and pex. If any devs out there are interested I want you to know it may not be a paid position right now but until we grow to become a bigger sever . I am very excited for this factions sever and I also need a whole team of staff for the future... If anyone is interested you can skype me at
ip address for the sever(so you can test lag and what not) : 167.114.209.21:26009
Blake's skype jonathanbowen7@gmail.com-profile pick is brazuca soccer ball
ZachoQuacko
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/12/2016 12:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
KennyTheG2
GN: BrodCasterKenny

Timezone: EST

Position/Rank APPLYING For: I Would love Mod or Admin

Why Should You Have This Rank:I think i should have this rank because once you get to know me you will tell I am very trustworthy I love to play and I am respectful and kind. I love to play a lot I can play after practice on weekdays on weekends I can play most of all day as long as you need me. I love to talk to the community and I know when to ban, mute and Temp-Ban. I am currently not staff on any server so I can be secluded to one server and give it my all to do this right. I can talk a lot on Skype and most the time when i'm on I am available to talk to. GAMING is my life as a teen so far. I am very mature when I am very mature when i need to be other times i like to goof around. I know my limits I'd say i am good at Minecraft and know what to say when to say it.

I am going into 9th Grade next year at a boarding school and it might be hard for me to get on sometimes but we got a while until that comes. (I will find a way next year.) I like to focus souly on one thing and I like to make new friends and talk to them. I want this server to become very successful. I will give my soul to make this server great i will advertise on different places and get my friends to join. Also last thing my favorite thing to do on Minecraft is have lots of fun and play the GAME right i only use the optifine mod.

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have played Minecraft for 3 years that was since 1.5.2 and I think i am pretty skilled at the GAME.

Previous Expererience: I have been a Helper, Mod, Head-Mod, Admin, Head-Admin and Co-Owner I haven't been builder on any SERVERS cause that is not what I go for and dev well I suck at plugins

Skype (If you have it): My Skype is talkinbeast

I hope you accept this application
Sincerely,
Kenny
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome