Tekkit Server Small [3.1.2] [3 GB of RAM] NEED STAFF!

iWireless's Avatar iWireless8/1/12 3:43 pm
12/22/2012 11:56 pm
TeeDub16's Avatar TeeDub16
Welcome

iCraftTekkit is a new server for tekkit! I'm going to keep this post simple so you guys can join! Everything is enabled but for griefing and raiding. We got some banned items to keep the server FUN and fair and enjoyable for all! So lets continue on with the info!

IP Is The Last Thing! ~ We Recommend reading all the info ~ !

Banned Items:
- Nova Catalyst
- Nukes
- TNT is nerfed so No Damage to Terrain

Thats all the Banned items!

Apply for Staff [Reply Below]

IGN -
AGE-
Time Zone -
Country -
Why should we pick you -
Experience -

Can't Join?

Are you getting an Error on Joining? Like Forge Build [Something] , If you are follow the steps below to connect with out ERROR!

1. Open Technic Launcher
2. Put in your Login Details [Dont Login]
3. Click Options
4. Select "Manual Build Selection"
5. Find the Scroll Down Box and Select the Latest Build [Current Latest Build "3.1.2"
6. Once you have selected the latest build click "Clear Cache"
7. Then Click "Okay"
8. Login
9. Wait for the Mods to be downloaded and updated
10. Once on the Minecraft Page select "Multiplayer"
11. Click Add Server
12. Minecraft Server Name: iCraft Tekkit
13. IP -> 188.165.255.26:25576
14. Click Done
15. Join Server!
PMC Post http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/i ... eed-staff/
Picture:

IP ->
iCrafttekkit.net
(NEW HOST SAME MAP!)
iWireless
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/22/2012 11:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TeeDub16
IGN -TeeDub16
AGE- 14
Time Zone -UTC/GMT +12 hours
Country -New Zealand
Why should we pick you -I have a real big passion for minecraft it's a really fun game I do spend sometime on it with my friends and I really enjoy the game
Experience - I have a bit of server at hosting since I have been admin of a server but as my brother went into hospital for a burn he got I spent about a week or 2 in hospital with him and they took me off the admin list for being inactive so I would like to join this server just to have fun.
Please pick me Please
12/22/2012 11:36 pm
slimey_frog
IGN: slimey_frog
Time zone: EST
Why u should pick me: I have been lookin for A good tekkit server for ages and I this ones Pretty good. I like building on non-grief communities an simply enjoying multiplayer
Experience: co-owner of 1 server and op on another
08/29/2012 2:54 pm
iWireless
Server has been upgraded to dedicated!
08/07/2012 10:20 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
chomieking
IGN: champsquire
Time zone: eastern time zone
Why we should pick you:i will always help a player in need if its sensible and i will help the comunity too, add to spawn, i also am good at designing buildings i am very mature and i treat others with respect, including the owner and players and fellow staff
Experience:: i have lots of minecraft and tekkit experience considering ive been with minecraft since mid alpha days and i have been with tekkit for a year. i used to have my own server but it was mega griefed, resulting in buying a new computer.

Thanks for considering this if you could it will make me very happy and i you will have my thousand thanks, HAVE A GOOD DAY

Sincerely,
champsquire
08/06/2012 12:36 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
Driftkingjoker
IGN - driftkingjoker
AGE- 13
Time Zone - EST Easter Standerd Time
Country - USA
Why should we pick you - You should pick me becuase im a trustworthy person i love tekkit and i will help with your server as much a i can and i will never grief or be corrupt because im loyal to my servers i play on
Experience - I know every command that a normal server would have ECT essentails worldedit commandbook worldborder

Thank you for reading -Drift
08/05/2012 10:48 pm
draculet
IGN -draculet
AGE-16
Time Zone -central time zone
Country -US
Why should we pick you -i am dedicated and am on a lot, i have been an admins and mods on around 5 servers so i know what i am doing i dont know much about worlgaurd and worldedit but am willing to learn how. i am GREAT at building as i want to be a architect when i grow up and am already really good at it, i love decorating and making technical things that look cool and function just as well
Experience - very good with most popular plug-ins such as towny lwc etc. i have been playing tekkit for around a year now and have absolutely loved it

thanks alot
08/05/2012 12:57 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
Phantomaus
IGN - Phantomaus
AGE- 13
Time Zone - GTM
Country - Ireland
Why should we pick you -Im mature, im not abusive of my powers, I love tekkit and think most of the servers are awesome.
Experience - Ive been admin twice , moderator a few times and I once owned a private server for friends only
08/05/2012 12:38 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
therchef
Please pardon me
08/04/2012 7:21 pm
Beansbeansbeans
IGN - roadkill83
AGE- 14
Time Zone -UTC+0
Country -Britain
Why should we pick you -I'm mature, I'm always glad to help, and helpful with allot of problems
Experience - I've hosted allot of servers, I've been admin/op on a couple of server, I'm handy with permissions and allot of plugins... I'm learning java scripting and I'm currently LUA scripting for computer craft and MTA (which is a GTA online game).
08/04/2012 6:15 pm
therchef
Hey,

I am really sorry i griefed. I only did it because i thought you were ignoring my application. Also when i joined the server i felt that the staff were unhelpful, and generally not very nice.
So I am very sorry for griefing and im not bothered about being staff anymore, I only ask that you give me another chance. It is not my general intention to destroy peoples builds or upset anyone.
Please unban me and accept my apology. I have had fun on your server, and ask for a second chance.
08/04/2012 6:14 pm
darktiger
IGN - Darktiger2
AGE- 15
Time Zone -EST
Country - USA
Why should we pick you - Out going, i love tekkit, looking for a leg free server for my tekkit let's play.
Experience - i had minecraft since 1.7. fluent with tekkit, working on RailCraft, RedPower, and Magic. owned 2 Servers, mod on 1, admin on 2.
08/04/2012 6:04 pm
Level 22 : Expert Artist
Mafilix
lol. I have a question. I'm doing server spotlights on my youtube channel right now, And I was wondering if you would like to be featured as my first one. Respond through PM with the IP If it is a yes. Thanks,

-Maf
08/03/2012 5:14 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
ScythVe
[quote="iWireless"][quote="iNooooaaaahhh"][quote="iWireless"][b]

If we see you on tomorrow (August 3rd 2012) and see your attitude we will make you a MOD [/quote][/quote][/quote]

Thanks for the chance I will be on for a short while as it's my sisters birthday today so we are going out later, I will probly be on for 1-2 from now, but will come back on after work tomorrow
08/02/2012 11:26 pm
iWireless
iNooooaaaahhh
iWireless

IGN - iNooooaaaahhh
RN - Noah
AGE- 18
Time Zone - GMT
Country - England
Why should we pick you - I am polite, respectful, I obey all rules and enforce them with no exceptions.
Experience - I own and run two servers ( ip's can be provided for reference if needed), 1 bukkit, 1 tekkit. I have been doing this for 8 months now and the servers have a fair amount of players, i know how to advertise well, set up plugins, i can learn new plugins very quickly.
An example of dedication - On my bukkit server we had nodus users destroying everything etc, i would ban them, more would come, i ended up staying online until 5am banning them until they gave up.

Thanks For Reading

If we see you on tomorrow (August 3rd 2012) and see your attitude we will make you a MOD
08/02/2012 8:21 pm
CoelHelbach
IGN - ColeHelbac
AGE-16
Time Zone - Central Time zone
Country - US
Why should we pick you - I have owned two servers before but I like to play more than be a owner. But I was a very good admin on multiple servers. I know what a admin needs to do and what not to do.
Experience - I've owned servers before and I'm not a control freak of and admin
08/02/2012 7:30 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
ScythVe
iWireless

IGN - iNooooaaaahhh
RN - Noah
AGE- 18
Time Zone - GMT
Country - England
Why should we pick you - I am polite, respectful, I obey all rules and enforce them with no exceptions.
Experience - I own and run two servers ( ip's can be provided for reference if needed), 1 bukkit, 1 tekkit. I have been doing this for 8 months now and the servers have a fair amount of players, i know how to advertise well, set up plugins, i can learn new plugins very quickly.
An example of dedication - On my bukkit server we had nodus users destroying everything etc, i would ban them, more would come, i ended up staying online until 5am banning them until they gave up.

Thanks For Reading

08/02/2012 7:20 pm
iWireless
-bump-
08/01/2012 5:53 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Modder
jyarbrough1997
IGN - jyarbrough1997
AGE- 14
Time Zone - Eastern Standard US
Country - United States
Why should we pick you - I love tekkit, and I wish it was Minecraft. I am a teen, so I can connect with the players. If they are having a bad day and just being a butt, I can maybe understand why and try to help them. It is summer vacation also.
Experience - I own 4 servers, bukkit, and I have been OP/Staff on 3 Tekkit servers.
08/01/2012 5:49 pm
MikkertheDigger
IGN - MikkertheDigger
AGE- 11 (mature, wellspoken and no job ;D
Time Zone - No idea - The one in Denmark , Sweden and Norway i think
Country - Denmark
Why should we pick you - I have ALOT of experience with Tekkit/Technic pack , and i want to teach people , that event you're young you can still be as smart or as good at stuff as a 16 year old
Experience - Enough to know Buildcraft in and out , almost redpower and Exhange like it was my own backpocket
08/01/2012 5:42 pm
iWireless
-bump-
08/01/2012 5:21 pm
therchef
IGN: therchef
Time Zone: GMT
Why should we pick you: I have a great deal of experience, and I am a mature player. (I'm not a killjoy though) I also really enjoy tekkit and would like to be part of a small community. I always do my best to help anyone no matter what the problem might be.
Experience: I own a public minecraft server...I have been admin/op on a few servers. I have a lot of experience using worldguard, worldedit, groupmanger, War, and many other plugins.
08/04/2012 6:00 pm
iWireless
Sorry you are denied due to the fact you GRIEFED! but no worries we rolled it back within seconds.
08/01/2012 3:48 pm
Laserbeam232
IGN -Laserbeam232
AGE- 10
Time Zone- Est
Country -U.S.A
Why should we pick you -I have been staff on alot of other servers admin about 4 times mod about 10
Experience - Alot.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome