Ill Review Your Channel Great Feedback Free

NUKEHEAD1001's Avatar NUKEHEAD10012/8/13 12:16 am
2/8/2013 2:23 am
rsmovactor's Avatar rsmovactor
Hello all my fellow youtubers and i am now going to start reviewing channels. So ive had my channel reviewed a couple of times and it was all posative. Take a look at my channel now. www.youtube.com/nukehead1001 Now i believe if you submit your channel i will give you 90% accuracy of what your channel actualy is.

Submission rules

- Send a link to your CHANNEL
- Send a link to any video you want me to see
- Have to upload regularlly (I wont review channels with uploads from 2+ months ago)

How you get feedback

- When you qualify for all the above i will get started on your review asap.
- I will post my response in the topic and send you a pm
- It can take up to 1 hour to 3 days to receive it

What ill leave feedback on

When i review your channel im looking for the following to rate out of 10

Audio quality
Creativity
Video Quality
Thumbnails
Intro/outro
Youtube background
spelling ( Mines not good. Might not be acurate lol)
Ect
If you want me to look at anything else please just post below if there is somthing else you want me to review. Please leave your channel for feedback and ill review as soon as possible
NUKEHEAD1001
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
02/08/2013 2:23 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
rsmovactor
Are you kidding me? REALLY? I hope this thread get's removed, your originality is an insult to mankind.

YOUR POST:

Hello all my fellow youtubers and i am now going to start reviewing channels. So ive had my channel reviewed a couple of times and it was all posative. Take a look at my channel now. http://www.youtube.com/nukehead1001 Now i believe if you submit your channel i will give you 90% accuracy of what your channel actualy is.

Submission rules

- Send a link to your CHANNEL
- Send a link to any video you want me to see
- Have to upload regularlly (I wont review channels with uploads from 2+ months ago)

How you get feedback

- When you qualify for all the above i will get started on your review asap.
- I will post my response in the topic and send you a pm
- It can take up to 1 hour to 3 days to receive it

What ill leave feedback on

When i review your channel im looking for the following to rate out of 10

Audio quality
Creativity
Video Quality
Thumbnails
Intro/outro
Youtube background
spelling ( Mines not good. Might not be acurate lol)
Ect
If you want me to look at anything else please just post below if there is somthing else you want me to review. Please leave your channel for feedback and ill review as soon as possible

HIS POST:

Me
Hey, I'm Soup. I often post to websites like this hoping for recognition, however, usually I just get a couple of replies suggesting my channel is good and that it "deserves way more views". Recently I've found myself a lot of spare time to do less productive things, (browsing facebook and checking video stats for myself and such). So instead of wasting such time I decided I would try something else, by reviewing the fellow YouTubers like myself to try and help you get better at what you're doing.

How to be reviewed
Now, as a creator, I have a lot of experience in a wide range of things. (Video production, music production, graphics design etc.) This means that I have a clear understanding of what I consider good, bad, overdone and so on. This way I have come up with a list of things to rate your channel from:

One Random Video
- Video Quality
- Audio Quality
- Commentary Consistency
- Voice Type and Pitch.
- Video Content
Background
Thumbnails
Metadata (Titles, Descriptions).
Any other thoughts.

With this I can give you a clear idea of how well you are doing from my opinion. The video I chose will be completely random, this means that if you are consistent with your quality of content then you have nothing to worry about, but if you have videos that you're not necessarily proud of, I have no reason to like them either. If you want to request a specific video for me to review then you can, but keep in mind that if you send me your best video there wont be much to make out of improving. Likewise when it comes to Voice Type and Pitch, this is something that you personally cannot change a whole lot, and the brutal truth is that some people just aren't set to be a voice for the internet, so keep this in mind.

Anyone is eligible for a review, regardless of subscribers, from 0 to infinity. Simply leave your channel below and any additional information that you would like me to keep in mind. Making up excuses for bad quality isn't what I am talking about here. Suggesting you have a new background on the way will influence my time spent on the background review, and the other categories too.

Disclaimer
My opinion is just one of potential millions, for every version of myself there is a complete opposite, ready to love the things that I hate and to hate the things that I love, so for both negative AND positive reviews, keep in mind that my opinion is invalid for a lot of viewers, you can never please the whole world, someone will always hate who you are and what you do. So do not be offended when I suggest that you are not doing very well and are not going to do very well. I could be completely wrong, and don't be bitter at me, I have to be honest with this, or it just wouldn't work. So once again, DO NOT be offended.

Support
By doing this reviewing topic, I am steering away from doing little extra things to help my channel getting exposure. So the best way you can support me is to watch my videos and let me know what you think, subscribe if you want to watch my videos consistently, like if you like my videos. I do not want dead subs, so do not subscribe just for the hell of it. You can check out my channel here: http://www.youtube.com/soupcangaming

Rules -
Only submit your channel once (I wont forget it).
Don't argue with my opinions, you wanted them, you got them.
Be patient, depending on time zones I could be busy, sleeping, or reviewing other channels first, the order in which I will review is a first come first serve.
Try to enjoy what I've said and go out thinking productively.
Don't ask or expect me to subscribe to you, if I really like your content, I will sub. Some channels can have amazing content and everything, but they just might not be what I am looking for.
The review I wrote is for you only, don't expect people to see it and subscribe to you because I gave you a good review.

List of Channels I've Reviewed.
madnessfreddy - 6/10
Jyro - 8/10
Hit Critical - 6/10
Gazum123 - 8/10
rsmovactor - 5/10
MineSpectral - 7/10
xXEthanPowerXx - 5/10

NOTE: I realise there are other people who do reviewing threads such as these, but from what I've seen they tend to be somewhat inconsistent and don't have the time to do such things.

ALSO NOTE: How long I will do this reviewing for really depends on my mood and feel for it. It could last a week it could last months.

If your going to copy someone, at least do it better.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome