~A Reapers Touch - District Cross~ Application Thread

The_Nerdiness's Avatar The_Nerdiness2/20/13 1:04 am
3/1/2013 3:56 pm
bubbykaz's Avatar bubbykaz
Before I begin I might as well state this.

THIS IS NOT A SERVER RP, ANYONE WHO ASKS FOR AN IP WILL BE BANNED!

Backstory:

Certain people in this world are treated harshly, they die in unexpected ways.
Some people endure huge amounts of pain, some die so quickly that they don't even know they've died.
Some people die for the people they love, some are viciously murdered by others.
These people who suffer cruel unfair deaths are given an offer when they reach the gate between heaven and earth. They are asked by the Grim Reaper if they would want to go back to earth and die with pride or in a way that is more happy.
If whoever is asked accepts this offer, they will be presented with 1 or more treasured items from their past.
This item will usually be something small, an ear-ring, a button, a hairband, or maybe a pair of cufflinks
As long as it was important to you in some way...
When the offer has been taken and the items have been given to you, you will be sent back to earth. You will arrive in a dark room where later you shall be greeted by someone who will tell you where you are and what your items are for.
They will tell you this, ''Hello, welcome to district cross. Here we shall show you what your items are for and why they were given to you. You see, your pain that you suffered in your previous life, has given you the power that we desire.
People who suffer are the only ones who can return to earth, they are the only ones most pure of heart. The least likely to become corrupt by evil and madness.
You shall be a holy knight, helping us wage war against demons...''

These Items given to you are weapons, activated by prayer. Keep them safe, keep them close, keep them ready.

Rules:

No Godmodding.
No Gary/Mary Sue characters.
No overpowered characters. /AKA No huge cannons that have infinite ammo/
Backstory must be at least 3 paragraphs.
Age limit is from 16-40 I am letting one person be a seven year old because they wouldn't stop annoying me on skype.... T-T
Add, ''I read the rules, blah, blah, blah.'' Into anything else so I know you read the rules.
No time skips without asking everyone if it's ok.
Romance is allowed... I guess.....
Keep it PG13.
No spamming/trolling/doing anything that will de-rail this RP.
Try an keep swearing to a minimum, or at least censore it.
No killing other peoples characters.

//App//

Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Item:
-Weapon form:
Cause of death:
Weapon ability [You may have 1-2 don't make em' overpowered.]:
Anything else:
The_Nerdiness
Level 19 : Journeyman Network