Pure Black Skies (OOC)

Minecraftassassin's Avatar Minecraftassassin4/7/13 3:16 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 97
5/4/2013 12:34 pm
amazingvenom11's Avatar amazingvenom11
Pure Black Skies

How long ago was it? Twelve, or thirteen years now? It has been so very long now; I don’t think even the best of us remember what it looked like. The sky has been dark forever now, pure black, no moon; everything has gone to hell since then. The undead were the first to rise. Zombies, ghouls, long dead skeletons. Then came the vampires to feed on what humans were left. They were always here, the werewolves, this new night brought power to them though. They found control over themselves able to use their strength to crush those who stood in their way. There are still the few humans who still live though, normally harvested. Fewer still there are reengaged batches of humans who aren’t used for harvest. All sides are at war each having their own leaders. The undead had the necromancers, the ones who raised them. The vampires have the elder ones, the original vampires who, it seems, simply floated into existence. Finally the werewolves had the lycans, the ones whose family had survived so many generations they became able to shift back and forth between human and werewolf at will. The humans that remained didn’t have any leaders just those who had a job to do. Of course there are the renegades, the few who do not follow the normal rules of this new world. They are the ones the rest hate the most, they are us. Now every moment of every day we look up and see the pure black skies.

Welcome to our world but first you must know who our heroes are. Their names are Blackclaw the lycan, Isaac the vampire, and Silres the banshee.

Click to reveal
Blackclaw has a purebred lycan by any other name but his mind was far from it. Born before the sun went dark he scarily remembers howling at a moon at the age of five. Now barely eighteen years old he is fighting to keep the werewolves under his command under control. He is able to control his change and shift into a human form, while in this form he refers to himself as Arthur Bloodbain. He prefers to use his claws but if needed he knows how to use a broadsword.
If you were to look at Blackclaw you would notice that his fur is almost as black as the night itself while in his human form his hair is a dark brown. In both forms however he has green eyes. While human he stands 6’5” while in his wolf form he stands well over 7 feet. His hair in either form is rather shaggy and unkempt.

Click to reveal
Isaac the vampire, bitten nearly two-hundred years ago he was never rely sure what the sun felt like for the longest time. After the sun disappeared he came out but was unsure what to do. He initially followed the rest of his kind in the harvesting of humanity but eventually grew bored of that. He eventually found that werewolves were once again on the prowl and hunting him and the rest of his kind. It wasn’t on purpose that he met Blackclaw they actually met during a hunt. Blackclaw was about five inches away from his throat when he suggested the renegade group. He normally uses some form of magic, his teeth, or a dagger he keeps in his sleeve.
Isaac’s skin is nearly white but he tries to pass it off like it’s due to the fact that the sun is out, he fails to fool many. His eyes are a pure blue like many of his kind. He has short well kept jet black hair that doesn’t look proper for his skin. He wears about as posh as clothes get during this time. He stands maybe 5’8”.

Click to reveal
Silres is a banshee, simply stated she screams and it blows of her enemies heads. She is about as smart as undead get, which isn’t saying much. She seems to be smarter than the necromancer that brought her soul back but not her body. Somehow when a banshee is conjured their soul takes on a materiel form and is able to hold items and able to be dealt damage to. If a banshee’s soul is damaged to the point a normal body would die the soul does. When she broke free of the necromancer’s command she immediately slew the man and fed off his soul. She has learned to somehow transform a small piece of her soul into a bow that only she can use.
Silres is a banshee that was brought back immediately after being killed. Her “skin” is a deep blue with odd purple markings all over it. She is commonly wearing a cloak to cover this up though. Her eyes are a pure white as with many of her kind. She stands tall and slender. She stands at 5’9”.

So before you can join us I have to ask, who are you (Normally we would fight for the renegades trying to bring peace but you can be the evil ones too. Put it on your back story,)?

Rules:
1) Rivalries are allowed just don't get to out of hand.
2)No killing PC's and only lawful kills of NPC's (We do have some morals)
3) Backstory needs at least two paragraphs and detailed
4)No godmode stay balanced.
5) Vampires and some undead have a hunger for humans. Have fun with that.
6)Keep it PG-13 and minimal swearing. If using worlds like damn or hell feel free. Censor words like F***, S***, or B****
7)There is no way to get rid of the black skies though there are plenty of light sources
8)This is based around the iron age so no guns or lasers
9)Feel free to bring some religion in, just no zealots please.
10) Respect your fellow players
11)Bans are final feel free to kill banned players
12) Limit of three characters per person
13) Don't use to much modern language in speech.
14) I don't mind the occasional screw up but try to keep grammar, spelling, and punctuation correct.
15) Try and keep posts in IC 3 or more lines
16) Have fun

Application (Werewolf):
Click to reveal
Name:
Generation(If over ten I will need a human appearance too):
Appearance(Picture or descriptive words):
Back story:
Reason for joining renegades:

Vampire:
Click to reveal
Name:
Age (Pre-bite):
Age (post-bite, under 25 are less stable):
Appearance:
Back story:

Undead (Others):
Click to reveal
Name (Even undead need them)
Age (since risen):
Type (Banshee, ghoul, ect.):
Appearance:
Gender (If still available):
Backstory (Need to know how a undead broke from his necromancer):

Human:
Click to reveal
Name:
Appearance:
Skills:
Backstory:

Ban List:
*None yet*

Accepted list:
Mystique4 Accepted/Accpetor Race: Human/Werewolf/vampire/Undead
Amazingvenom11 Accpeted/Accpetor Human/Werewolf/vampire/Undead
Deth_Glitch Accepted/Acceptor Human/Werewolf/Vampire/undead
ThunderFang Accpeted/Acceptor Human/Werewolf/Vampire/Undead
Korigon Accpeted/Acceptor Human/Werewolf/Vampire/Undead

IC Now open at pure-black-skies-t244293.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Minecraftassassin
Level 26 : Expert Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2013 12:34 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
amazingvenom11
i havent seen post, so it might be dead
05/04/2013 11:47 am
Minecraftassassin
Okay, sorry I've been gone people I got grounded. So anyway I hope this isn't dead yet.

Bump.
04/24/2013 12:08 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
Gah... now I have to read
04/24/2013 10:08 am
amazingvenom11
ok
04/24/2013 12:10 am
Minecraftassassin
Okay added three new rules that should help fix some problems.
04/24/2013 12:02 am
amazingvenom11
ok
04/23/2013 1:51 pm
Deth_Glitch
Um... You would see Damon own you... Vampires are equal in strength and speed to werewolfs. You are lucky I didn't complain because I am fighting the most powerful werewolf the renegades have and holding my own, yes I am running alot but that fits my char, he is too smart to take a risk like that and is smart enough to know when he is not likely of winning. IMO I shouldn't have ended the battle so soon but I was getting into iffy territory and wanted to stay away from going OP
04/23/2013 1:25 pm
amazingvenom11
ya, from seeing my last post in the battle, i went full OP owning them vampires, i think werewolves tadly overpower the vampires
04/23/2013 11:56 am
Deth_Glitch
I know, for an RP (and even most games in general) You really do need to tone down werewolves since they are OP. Don't worry, I'm with ya.
04/22/2013 8:44 pm
Deth_Glitch
Yeah I know thats why I said treditionally, Alot. But 'traditionally' werewolfs only killed by silver swords, silver bullets... sliver silver stuff... Vampires traditionally were faster and had some neat perks but.. they could be killed by lemons.. you gotta wonder who came up with this stuff
04/22/2013 8:43 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/22/2013 8:47 pm
Minecraftassassin
Go watch blade those vampires died of blood loss.

Deth_GlitchYeah I know thats why I said treditionally, Alot. But 'traditionally' werewolfs only killed by silver swords, silver bullets... sliver silver stuff... Vampires traditionally were faster and had some neat perks but.. they could be killed by lemons.. you gotta wonder who came up with this stuff

I just don't want OP creatures is all.
04/22/2013 8:32 pm
Minecraftassassin
Basically ya this world anything can die and nothing is very special. Even vampires can die of blood loss.
04/22/2013 8:29 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
Actually, from what I heard, is that a werewolf can be killed by running it through with a sword, shooting it with a bullet, and stuff like a huge pile of rocks hitting it. I've heard that they're regular but have advantages ( Strength, Quickness, etc. ) So its hard to get close enough to actually hit them with a sword.
04/22/2013 8:21 pm
Deth_Glitch
I meant that silver is more connected with werewolves since, traditionally it was the ONLY way to kill them. I know it affects Vamps too
04/22/2013 7:13 pm
Minecraftassassin
Actually silver is vampires as well. I thought that bit was common knowledge.
04/22/2013 6:50 pm
Deth_Glitch
I would advise not letting my guys die either, also Silver normally effects werewolfs as far as I am aware. Vamps are holy water, religious symbols, Stakes, sunlight (High UV rays) be heading, garlic (I have heard lemon also?) Im sure there are more. They also have to be invited in to enter a building. werewolfs... you need silver. Thats traditional. You would have to ask minecraft assasssin how he wants them to be though.
04/22/2013 6:30 pm
Korigon
Just don't step on a pressure plate and lose one of yer guys.

=]
04/22/2013 6:01 pm
Minecraftassassin
KorigonName: Johnathan Steele
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Skills: Uhh, Smart and strong? Has a cool head in dire situations and can run fast at short distances. ( Lol, lame I know. )
Backstory:
Click to reveal
A howl rang out through the air, and then suddenly a man burst out through a group of trees, running for his life. He was followed by a lone werewolf, and it was gaining on him. If you could see the man closely, you would have seen him mumbling something while he unbuckled a silver sword and whirled around, slashing at the werewolf. The human muttered a curse quickly, and turning around continued running. “That's vampires, not werewolf. Get him to the traps.” He told himself, and continued running. Shortly, he spied a lone lever. Exerting the top of his energy, he made a fast run toward the lever and pulled it. The result was a group of boulders pounding down onto the Werewolf, silencing it for life. The man turned around and stared at it, and a grim smile appeared on the corners of his mouth. He quickly sheathed his sword and leaned against a tree, enjoying his handiwork, but then another howl alerted him that another wolf was on the prowl. “Not again..” He said to himself, and went over to yet another lever. This one was apparently harder to pull, but the man eventually pulled the pile of stones up using the pulley. He walked quickly to the werewolf, now dead in human form, and lifting it up threw it in a pit which was filled with three other werewolfs. The man had apparently been “Hunting.” Recently. “I wonder why no vampires have shown up.” He muttered to himself, and looked around. Assuring himself that no one was watching, he walked quietly into the woods to lure another Werewolf to him.

This man was Johnathan Steele.

Steele didn't really know when it had happened. He had lost count long ago of how many days it had been. All he remembered was his mother and father handing him some items. His mother, with a worried expression on her face, handed him a cross necklace, and his father handed him a sharp silver sword. Steele had asked what was going on, and all his mother and father said was that he needed to go away because bad people were coming. Then he heard it. A howl, and a groan. “Are those the bad men, father?” He asked innocently. His father looked up, fear in his eyes, and took him to the small garden patch behind the house. “John, you need to run. Run far away, and don't look bad. Mother and I will meet you eventually.” Steele nodded, and his father tenderly gave him a kiss, before a crashing sound of the door being burst down was heard. “Now run!” His father shouted, and ran back toward the house... Johnathan ran away from the house, never looking back. But he could never forget the screams. The screams of his father and mother dying.

He quickly joined a small renegade group, but it was horrible. The men had no order, and he was just a ten year old kid and no one listened to his plans. Eventually, a group of Vampires attacked the group and only three were left. Johnathan, a young man, twenty or so, and an older man who had somehow managed to run away. The young man was nice to Johnathan, and trained him how to use his fathers sword, and the old man taught him how to make snares to get Werewolfs. Eventually, the old man died and the younger man met up with a group of humans – One of the last human groups. Johnathan was invited to join, but he declined, which was practically a suicide mission. Eleven years later, he turned out fine and not dead, like the other humans in previous group. Using his cunning traps and swordplay, he started to make his area a relatively safer place...

But there's still beasties to get. He isn't done yet.

Reason for joining renegades: I don't know if I really want him in the renegades.. More like, lone wolf ( Haha. ) trying to survive on his own?

Okay sounds good. Accepted just don't try to kill any of my guys.
04/22/2013 5:31 pm
Korigon
Name: Johnathan Steele
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Skills: Uhh, Smart and strong? Has a cool head in dire situations and can run fast at short distances. ( Lol, lame I know. )
Backstory:
Click to reveal
A howl rang out through the air, and then suddenly a man burst out through a group of trees, running for his life. He was followed by a lone werewolf, and it was gaining on him. If you could see the man closely, you would have seen him mumbling something while he unbuckled a silver sword and whirled around, slashing at the werewolf. The human muttered a curse quickly, and turning around continued running. “That's vampires, not werewolf. Get him to the traps.” He told himself, and continued running. Shortly, he spied a lone lever. Exerting the top of his energy, he made a fast run toward the lever and pulled it. The result was a group of boulders pounding down onto the Werewolf, silencing it for life. The man turned around and stared at it, and a grim smile appeared on the corners of his mouth. He quickly sheathed his sword and leaned against a tree, enjoying his handiwork, but then another howl alerted him that another wolf was on the prowl. “Not again..” He said to himself, and went over to yet another lever. This one was apparently harder to pull, but the man eventually pulled the pile of stones up using the pulley. He walked quickly to the werewolf, now dead in human form, and lifting it up threw it in a pit which was filled with three other werewolfs. The man had apparently been “Hunting.” Recently. “I wonder why no vampires have shown up.” He muttered to himself, and looked around. Assuring himself that no one was watching, he walked quietly into the woods to lure another Werewolf to him.

This man was Johnathan Steele.

Steele didn't really know when it had happened. He had lost count long ago of how many days it had been. All he remembered was his mother and father handing him some items. His mother, with a worried expression on her face, handed him a cross necklace, and his father handed him a sharp silver sword. Steele had asked what was going on, and all his mother and father said was that he needed to go away because bad people were coming. Then he heard it. A howl, and a groan. “Are those the bad men, father?” He asked innocently. His father looked up, fear in his eyes, and took him to the small garden patch behind the house. “John, you need to run. Run far away, and don't look bad. Mother and I will meet you eventually.” Steele nodded, and his father tenderly gave him a kiss, before a crashing sound of the door being burst down was heard. “Now run!” His father shouted, and ran back toward the house... Johnathan ran away from the house, never looking back. But he could never forget the screams. The screams of his father and mother dying.

He quickly joined a small renegade group, but it was horrible. The men had no order, and he was just a ten year old kid and no one listened to his plans. Eventually, a group of Vampires attacked the group and only three were left. Johnathan, a young man, twenty or so, and an older man who had somehow managed to run away. The young man was nice to Johnathan, and trained him how to use his fathers sword, and the old man taught him how to make snares to get Werewolfs. Eventually, the old man died and the younger man met up with a group of humans – One of the last human groups. Johnathan was invited to join, but he declined, which was practically a suicide mission. Eleven years later, he turned out fine and not dead, like the other humans in previous group. Using his cunning traps and swordplay, he started to make his area a relatively safer place...

But there's still beasties to get. He isn't done yet.

Reason for joining renegades: I don't know if I really want him in the renegades.. More like, lone wolf ( Haha. ) trying to survive on his own?

THERE.
04/22/2013 1:25 pm
Deth_Glitch
Well... I don't know how your going to get Damon to talk... Also I would advise against using the head Vamp to make peace... Damon will use his numbers and experience to cause problems
04/22/2013 1:23 pm
Minecraftassassin
Well I have a vampire trying to work on a substitute for blood which would prevent events like his girlfriend dying from happening again. I think that's a decent peace offer.
04/22/2013 1:20 pm
Deth_Glitch
Ahh, but he doesn't have lots of vamps, he focuses on Quality rather than quantity. you would have killed one of his more recent 'recruits' and it would be one of the first of his to have died. He doesn't recruit often.
04/22/2013 1:14 pm
Minecraftassassin
Shouldn't you focus on the real enemy anyway? The renegades kill literally one of your guys and you killed an entire team of mine. And anyway the Elders necromancers and such are much bigger threat than a group trying to make peace.
04/22/2013 1:10 pm
Deth_Glitch
Do you think Damon would care?
04/22/2013 12:51 pm
Minecraftassassin
How do you know they aren't prisoners?
04/22/2013 12:46 pm
Deth_Glitch
Easy. If we find where you are, and they are near you, they die.
04/22/2013 12:34 pm
Korigon
I feel awful about not applying so I'll be nice and go work on my app now. :<

Anyway, please bump everyone ONCE per day, or I will lock this.
04/22/2013 12:17 pm
Deth_Glitch
Damons team of powerful vampires are coming after you >:)... Any renegades away from the main group will be hunted and killed
04/22/2013 12:37 pm
Minecraftassassin
How will you know who is who though?

KorigonI feel awful about not applying so I'll be nice and go work on my app now. :<

Anyway, please bump everyone ONCE per day, or I will lock this.

And sorry I don't know why we just felt like having some fun I guess. It won't happen again.
04/21/2013 11:19 pm
Minecraftassassin
ThunderFangReason for joining Renegades: Can he join the Renegades later in the Roleplay?

A lot of people are. This is a good app so accepted. Check the first page for a link to the IC and see you in the darkness of our pure black skies.
04/21/2013 11:11 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/21/2013 6:42 pm
Minecraftassassin
I'm honestly still waiting for plumber and Kori to finish/actually apply
04/21/2013 6:25 pm
Deth_Glitch
APPLY OR DIE... You want to be my minion >:) One of my powerful vampire lessers...
04/21/2013 6:20 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/21/2013 4:46 pm
Deth_Glitch
I
Chocolate Rain
Agree
04/21/2013 4:41 pm
Minecraftassassin
Okay we gotta stop this before it gets locked.
04/21/2013 4:38 pm
Deth_Glitch
Pump?
04/21/2013 4:20 pm
Minecraftassassin
Plump?
04/21/2013 4:19 pm
Deth_Glitch
Rump?
04/21/2013 4:17 pm
Minecraftassassin
Dump?
04/21/2013 4:16 pm
Deth_Glitch
Lump?
04/21/2013 3:56 pm
Minecraftassassin
Bump
04/20/2013 4:25 pm
Minecraftassassin
Bump
04/19/2013 9:42 am
amazingvenom11
04/19/2013 9:41 am
amazingvenom11
Bump
04/18/2013 8:18 pm
Minecraftassassin
Bump x2
04/17/2013 7:27 pm
Minecraftassassin
Bump
04/16/2013 9:27 pm
Minecraftassassin
Sorry I'm in Canada so not the same time. Either way I'll start the IC now.
04/16/2013 2:03 pm
amazingvenom11
ummmm, can i start the IC because i have been waiting all day, it might count for me tommorow IC starts since im in GMT+1
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome