Announcement: Any system that relies on Search is temporarily disabled; please refrain from posting threads asking about it. We will have it restored soon!

Minecraft 0.31 (InDev Version)

Anything that isn't Minecraft-related or doesn't go anywhere above goes here.

Post Permalink
by progamerz132 » 4/2/2013

This is a review of The First ever Release of Minecraft, This was only available to a handful of people and this was way before alpha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9TZ4eTL0LE
Tell me what you think!
Like and a sub is appreciated!
Level 34
Artisan Modder

Post Permalink
by kippykip » 4/2/2013

I have it in my downloads.... just torrent indev and read the instructions
Level 54
Grandmaster Programmer

Post Permalink
by progamerz132 » 4/2/2013

It's an awesome version!!!
Level 34
Artisan Modder

Post Permalink
by QuirkyKirk » 4/2/2013

First ever version?
OBJECTION!

This is the TRUE first ever version of Minecraft! Indev also didn't come right after this, there was Classic before that! Plus, before Alpha, there was INFDEV!
Level 2
Apprentice Mage
Says: 3 days till I'm human again? Lemme guess, you've developed the ultimate weapon, and in 3 days you'll conquer Equestria?
Minecraft: QuirkyKirk
mc_server: PonyMC

Post Permalink
by progamerz132 » 4/3/2013

This was the first ever publicly playable release of mc actually mate :/ this one was before infdev and was the first ever publicly playable one so umm yh...
Level 34
Artisan Modder

Post Permalink
by P197 » 4/3/2013

QuirkyKirk wrote:First ever version?
OBJECTION!

This is the TRUE first ever version of Minecraft! Indev also didn't come right after this, there was Classic before that! Plus, before Alpha, there was INFDEV!

Back then there was only grass and cobblestone. Maps were finte.
Think before you say somthing stupid.
Level 2
Apprentice Miner

Post Permalink
by MineyONE234 » 4/7/2013

I need help, guys. I ran Minecraft 0.31 Indev with fiddler but for some reason it opens, runs, and I still get that stupid null.pointer exception thingy! I added the Java to my path enviroment, and I edited the bat with these words: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xmx256m -classpath .;lib\jinput.jar;lib\lwjgl.jar;lib\lwjgl_util.jar;lib\minecraft.jar -Djava.library.path=native\windows Main
and it still doesnt work!!! I really want Indev!!! I have a full minecraft account too. And it still goes, "Null!!!" Please help me!!!
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by progamerz132 » 4/12/2013

MineyONE234 wrote:I need help, guys. I ran Minecraft 0.31 Indev with fiddler but for some reason it opens, runs, and I still get that stupid null.pointer exception thingy! I added the Java to my path enviroment, and I edited the bat with these words: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xmx256m -classpath .;lib\jinput.jar;lib\lwjgl.jar;lib\lwjgl_util.jar;lib\minecraft.jar -Djava.library.path=native\windows Main
and it still doesnt work!!! I really want Indev!!! I have a full minecraft account too. And it still goes, "Null!!!" Please help me!!!

Use minecraft version changer! It works better!
Level 34
Artisan Modder

Post Permalink
by MineyONE234 » 4/12/2013

but it doesnt have 0.31! only later indev!!!!
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink

(i just want 0.31 because of dock's mobs and the giant zombie. im not into mods anymore either.)
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by progamerz132 » 4/12/2013

MineyONE234 wrote:I need help, guys. I ran Minecraft 0.31 Indev with fiddler but for some reason it opens, runs, and I still get that stupid null.pointer exception thingy! I added the Java to my path enviroment, and I edited the bat with these words: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xmx256m -classpath .;lib\jinput.jar;lib\lwjgl.jar;lib\lwjgl_util.jar;lib\minecraft.jar -Djava.library.path=native\windows Main

Use minecraft version changer! It works better!
Level 34
Artisan Modder

Post Permalink

i just said! MVC doesnt have 0.31. help!
Level 1
New Miner

Next

Return to General Discussion