Looking for a Bukkit plugin developer job!

DenialMC's Avatar DenialMC7/4/13 10:52 am
1 emeralds 730 3
3/5/2014 5:21 pm
Gunner_man2800's Avatar Gunner_man2800
Hello. I am Daniel, a friendly guy from Romania, however I am hungarian, not romanian. I am looking for a Bukkit plugin developer job. I am just 11 and 2/3 years old, but don't judge me by my age. I would like to expand my 1 year knowledge and get paid so I could fund my future college, my future adulthood and my server, SalvageCraft.

I would be more than happy to create any Bukkit plugin project for your server. Please note that this process does take a bit of time, sometimes ranging from a short half hour to even weeks, depending on the project's complexity. For example a simple plugin would take a half hour, but a complex minigame would take some weeks.

I try not to bloat my code with junk, such autoupdaters, Metrics, or placeholder functions, strings or anything else to fill up the plugin size. I always try to find the easiest solution to everything. If it's simple, it's fast. I always design my plugins to be lightweight, no matter what project.

Whenever somebody who I have developed a plugin for reports a bug, I always try and fix the problem. So far I have never failed to fix any bug in my private projects.

I have a lot of experience. I have made those public plugins:

CompassNavigation: A plugin that allows you to create a compass or any other item that you can connect to a teleportation inventory. Whenever players click an item in the inventory, they get teleported to a specific location. BungeeCord support, Essentials warps and plain coordinates are supported.

QuickVote: Gives server owners the possibility to create a /vote list in which players can get informed of the vote links. But this is a different vote plugin. It allows you to create [Vote] signs, which when are right-clicked, serve the same purpose.

I have made those private plugins:

JustGreet: A plugin that I made for a Hub server called JustCast Network. Whenever players join a plot, it greets them with a simple message. When they leave a plot, it sends them a farewell message. You can modify the message's content with those parameters: <biome>, <id>, <owner>, <player>, <world>, <x>, <y>, <z>, <yaw>, and <pitch>.

JustVanish: Another plugin that I made for the hub server called JustCast Network. By default, when players join everybody gets vanished around them (aka they can't see the players in the TAB list, can't see them ingame. They can only chat with them). However, this functionality is toggleable with a clock. Whenever players rightclick the clock, everybody gets unvanished around them.

kCmdBlock: A plugin I made for a server called Yewnix. This plugin allows a server owner to keep a list of blocked (blacklisted) commands. Whenever someone without the right permission tries to issue the command, it denies them with a friendly message. By default this is 'Only mods can use this command!'.

kHub: Another plugin I made for the server called Yewnix. This plugin allows a server owner to specify a "hub" that players can teleport to using /hub. This is just like a spawn plugin, but, well, hub.

kWorldInv: This plugin was made for Yewnix. It allows the server owner to specify an inventory in the configuration that players get when they get teleported to the specific world(s) specified in the configuration. They can't modify this inventory - they can't drop items, pickup items, or put it in another inventory. This inventory is taken away everytime a player teleports to another world unspecified in the configuration.

pkFlag: This plugin is developed for Yewnix. It allows the server owner to specify a region from which if players leave they get teleported back to a certain warp. This is achieved by setting the custom WorldGuard flag "leavetp" to ALLOW. The warp is configurable in the configuration. If the players fall out or leave the region then they get teleported back.

PunchFractions: This plugin is developed for a Hub network called PunchCraft. It is basically an infraction system. Players with the correct permission can warn players and unwarn players. Everybody can look up their own warns using /warns. Players with the correct permission can lookup any player's warns using /warns [player]. This command gives friendly statistics about your warns (infractions). It takes 10 days for a naughty infraction to disappear.

PunchSeek: This is a plugin in development for the Hub network PunchCraft. It is a hide and seek game. When the game starts there are a few seekers and most of the players are hiders. The hiders need to kill the seekers before they kill their teammates. This however takes a lot of teamwork since the hiders are in leather armor and the seekers are in diamond armor. The winning team is vicious.

PunchWalls: This is a plugin in development for the Hub network PunchCraft. This is a The Walls plugin, the only difference is it runs on a dedicated server. There are 4 teams and every player gets autoassigned to one when they log in. If the game started, they become spectators. If they die after the game starts, they become spectators too. The winning team is vicious.

I have quite a lot of secret projects I am working for PunchCraft. Sorry, but they are undisclosed.

A price for a plugin I create ranges from 6 GBP to 25 GBP, depending on the complexity of the plugin. I always listen to features you need and will always build them in the plugin. Everything I make is quality. I am pretty hardworking and I work fast!

You can contact me through e-mail: danielyourbest@outlook.com, but I prefer contact over Skype. Since I am not english I am afraid we can't call, only instant message. If you are interested, add me on Skype: danielyourbest.

What other server owners are saying:

http://prntscr.com/1dimxv - Richie's testimonial, one of JustCast's owners

http://prntscr.com/1dinfj - Lecify's testimonial, owner of Yewnix

Thanks for giving me the chance to write this. I hope you will read it and consider taking me in your development team.

- Daniel
DenialMC
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder