[Looking for Staff] Attack on Titan Server

EmbriumNinja's Avatar EmbriumNinja7/19/13 2:55 pm
6/15/2014 6:42 am
RadicalWitherMaster's Avatar RadicalWitherMaster
Applications here are closed.
All applications here will be automatically declined if you wish to apply please do it via our forums.

http://attackonminecraft.boards.net/

Hey we are currently looking to get staff and builders and basically anything to our Attack on Titan Server.

I can't reply normally because for some reason i keep getting spam marked.
I will reply with a PM

Please check out this link as it has all the details.
minecraftforum.net/topic/1899522-attack-on-titan-minecraft-server/
However you can use the form in the post located in the link and post it here.
EmbriumNinja
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/15/2014 6:42 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
RadicalWitherMaster
-IGN (In-Game Name) mark0411
- Age 28
- Gender male
- Applying for (Admin, mod etc) Admin
- Reason wanting this position to help portect the server against hackers
- Job applying for(Soldier,Villager, etc) soldier
- Experience in anything minecraft I have played minecraft for ever since 1.5 came out
- Contact Info pm me on planet minecraft
- What can you bring? Protection from hackers by counter-hacking them
- Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? no NOT AT ALL (but i will see some )
- Possible story for your character well i dont have... sorry
03/21/2014 12:12 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
kyle anime
im good in building sir i already made 3 servers and i love attack on titan can i join and become a staff sir
08/02/2013 7:54 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Cupcake
_Minazuki_
i sent my application in a pm to Kaz via the forums about 24 hours ago, could you get back to me please?
08/02/2013 3:23 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
Lord Baconator VII
Hi I would like to apply for a builder position on your server, I m very good a t building and architecture, I am also quick with my constructions, but the end up very detailed and nice. I'm also 13 and my Minecraft Name is: RocketGuy9
08/02/2013 3:34 pm
EmbriumNinja
Unaccepted.
08/02/2013 3:07 pm
EmbriumNinja
Applications here are closed.
All applications here will be automatically declined if you wish to apply please do it via our forums.

08/01/2013 6:22 pm
_Minazuki_
- IGN : AshStorm_
- Applying for : Mod
- Reason wanting this position : I am experienced in Admin and Hosting, and would very much like to be an admin but I think that would bebetter suited to someone with more knowledge of the anime/manga. I also like to help out others and this would be an appropriate position to apply for.
- Job applying for : Soldier
- Experience in anything minecraft : I am a somewhat experienced builder and have owned 3 servers to date (only private ones for a few friends) and have experience with mods, plugins and all kinds of multiplayer servers from pvp to minigames and so on.
- Contact Info : Planet Minecraft PM
- What can you bring? : Building and Moderating skills and a helpful friendly person to chat with.
- Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? No, but after reading the synopsis I am very much tempted to give it a watch. Even if i am not accepted I would still like to thank you for showing me this.
- Possible story for your character : I will add a story here after i watch an episode or two and get a better idea of the anime.

Could I have a link to the 3D Movement Gear Mod please? Thank you.
08/01/2013 7:57 pm
EmbriumNinja
Hey, could you please register to our forums and out this post there?
Http://attackonminecraft.boards.com
08/01/2013 8:11 pm
_Minazuki_
Sure, and so you know I just watched the first episode and I love it.
08/01/2013 5:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Yumikuri
IGN (In-Game Name) Appoljeck

- Age 14

- Gender female

- Applying for (Admin, mod etc) Pretty much anything, as long as i get to help and have fun!

- Reason wanting this position : See above.

- Job applying for(Soldier,Villager, etc) Soldier, (I prefer Recon corps)

- Experience in anything minecraft I've been playing minecraft for over a year now, my building is pretty good.

- Contact Info : Skype amber.eissink

- What can you bring? I want to help out by building, and simply by being friendly to the players and have fun.

- Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? (Not Mandatory but gives plus) Yes! Both of them and i loved it!

- Possible story for your character Does it have to be a made up character? Because i like to RP as Ymir, Christa Renz or Sasha Braus.

I've already registered on the site as dancingtitan .
See ya!
08/01/2013 12:47 pm
thomasdeathly
IGN; ZexyZek1234
Apply: admin
Reason: i want to help out with the progress on the server like Pvp arena (expert on those) and a lot of other stuff
job;soilder
Exp: A lot i play minecraft everyday non-stop
just add me on Skype:thomsdeathly
what I can brig: a lot of fun and a lot of people to the server (i know a bunch of people who have minecraft
seen the show: nope
story: working on it
08/01/2013 7:41 pm
EmbriumNinja
Your application for admin has been unaccepted.
Reason: Admins are required to watch the series

Also you won't be allowed in the moderator and/or position either as you don't qualify for that .
07/27/2013 7:52 pm
saint-lmc
IGN: saint_LMC
Applying for: Anything I can get.
Reason for applying: This server sounds like it has plenty of potential and I would love to help make it into something spectacular! I also love SNK, of course.
Job applying for: A soldier or a farmer.
Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.5, and I've had about 4 months of admin experience to date and still counting. I have some knowledge of Bukkit and its commands, I also have knowledge on certain plugins like WorldEdit, Factions, and CoreProtect.
Contact Info: My skype is saint.lmc. Please let me know who it is when sending me a contact request.
What I can bring: I feel I can bring a positive playing environment into the server, and I have much experience in professional building, and I will do my best to make landmarks as appealing as possible. I also have many contacts who have a liking to SNK, so I can also bring a good population into the server as well.
What I have seen: I am up to date with the anime, but I have not had time to read the manga yet.

Story: My character's name is Haydn Abbey, and she is often mistaken for being male for her name and her androgynous features. She was also victim to the attack in Shiganshima, where her fiance was crushed to death by a house caving in from the excessive amount of tremors and later eaten by a titan. Before joining the military, she and her fiance worked on a farm just outside of town, and would often import their goods into Shiganshima by cart, which is how they fell victim to the attack that day. Haydn managed to escape on one of the boats into Wall Rose. Later she joined the military, and ranked #9 in her class (this class was the year before Eren's, so basically the same year the wall was attacked).

Haydn is known for being somewhat naive, but is rather open-minded, which can sometimes get her into trouble should she be with the wrong people. She is not known to be doing "womens' duties", mainly because she is horrible at them. She is, however, very experienced with the piano and sheet music, having been taught them both from a very young age from her late parents. She shows some interest in Hanji Zoe and her studies on the titans, and would love to meet her one day.

(I just kind of made this up on the spot, but I can develop it further should the need arise.)
07/28/2013 12:30 pm
EmbriumNinja
You have been accepted but your position has not yet been decided.
Please register to our forums and wait for a PM there.
You will be added on skype by KAZ
07/23/2013 4:17 pm
thomasdeathly
IGN; ZexyZek1234
Apply: Mod
Reason: I think it would be really cool to be a mod on a server and I am VERY nice.
job;soilder
Exp: A LOT
just add me on Skype:thomsdeathly
what I can brig: A LOT OF FUN PARTAY!
seen the show: nope
story: working on it
07/24/2013 5:19 pm
EmbriumNinja
You have been declined for mod position.
07/23/2013 4:08 pm
EmbriumNinja
Still looking folks. We need mostly builders but all slots are still open.
http://attackonminecraft.boards.net/thr ... s-builders to see some details.
Don't even bother applying admin if you haven't seen the anime and don't have skype.
You can apply for Moderator instead and any other "job"
Remember to use the correct form from the link of my first post:)
07/22/2013 9:43 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
michaeloreilly
IGN (In-Game Name) michaeloreilly

- Age 14

- Gender MALE

- Applying for (Admin, mod etc) Admin Or ChatMod

- Reason wanting this position First let me say thank you for lettingme apply. Also You can ask anyone people are funn at timesand so am I but when it comes to who is following the rules im pretty serious about it. Also a game with people using hacks or cheating isn't fun.
- Job applying for(Soldier,Villager, etc) GUard

- Experience in anything minecraft I am really good with redstone and I Have experience on other servers being admins and chatmods.

- Contact Info Phone #- If I get accept I shall tell you

- What can you bring? I can make sure people really have FUN. The most important thing is that the player enjoy the staff and enjoy playing on that server over the other ones. I will not give items out or cheat. I will help anyone if they need it or even tell them a joke to make sure that they just have fun because that is the point of minecraft to have fun.

- Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? (Not Mandatory but gives plus) Sry haven't seen it

- Possible story for your character (Not Mandatory but gives plus) Sorry But I haven't seen it

Also if you have any experience with hosting a server and/or making a texture pack that is a huge plus too. I have experience hosting a server in 2012 I made a mini games server. That Went well, But it was hacked in early 2013 so it is now a shut down . I am Some what good with texture packs but 1.6.2 is resource packs??

thanks for the opertunity and plz PM me if I get accepted!

-michaeloreilly
07/22/2013 9:34 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
michaeloreilly
I woulf love to apply for ChatMod
07/22/2013 6:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
dizzydale1234
- IGN (In-Game Name) dizzydale1234
- Age 14
- Gender Male
- Applying for (Admin, mod etc) Any
- Reason wanting this position: I would just love to help out on your server
- Job applying for(Soldier,Villager, etc) Guard or Mercahnt
- Experience in anything minecraft: I've playedx since alpha do i really need to explain
- Contact Info: Skype: dizzydale1234
- What can you bring? I can bring loyalty and dignity
- Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? I remember watching parts of attack on the titans but not all of it
- Possible story for your character (Not Mandatory but gives plus)

I have been raised by myself at a young age of 9 when a group of people came along and destroyed the town and the people of my village. I was determined to find out who attacked my family and killed every last one of them.

Through my life i have stumble across clues of who did it and have created an army of men to help me. Unfortunately a few of my men got sick and died and most ran away. I only have a few loyal friends for my travels but i wonder for how long.

By the time of my 17th birthday I decided to give up and just try to live my life and repopulate before we all die. We managed to find a town called Mallieh ( Ma-Lay-Erh) and we decided to stay.

I have built up my archery skills because I'm not too good with a sword. My towns people have been attacked many times but we always managed to fight them off.

Im now 23 and i am leader of this noble town. Everyday my army's get stronger and my town more powerful. We have came across a few of these so called titans and lost a few good men. We have noticed the titans are getting clever and we hope the day they attack that we are strong enough to fight back. I think every night the titans killed my family, was it them or was it a group of people only in death may i find out.
07/22/2013 8:21 am
EmbriumNinja
Your application has been accepted. Please sign up to the forums.
You will be contacted via Skype later.
07/21/2013 9:12 pm
Level 24 : Expert Nerd
xXxKINKSHAMERxXx
- IGN: USSR_Soyuz_CCCP
- Applying For: Anything I can get
- Reason: I've been really impressed with the anime (though I don't plan to read the manga until the anime is complete to avoid spoilers). Hence, I want to do all in my power to make the server equally as impressive.
- Job Apllying For: Villager (Doctor/[Mad] Scientist)
- Experience: Some plug-in experience (Installing the for Bukkit and using them) admin experience (one year), roleplaying, and building. I've been playing Minecraft since the Beta. (A little before 1.0, I estimate a little before 1.8 or so, I can't really remember.)
- Contact Info: Skype = terminallyDiabolic
- What can you bring?: I guarantee I can bring players upon the servers' opening, since I'm connected with many players that are really interested in the anime. Beyond that, I have nothing else to contribute with beyond my roleplaying and building abilities.
- Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga?: I am currently caught up with the anime, but (as stated above) I am waiting for the anime to be complete before reading the manga.
- Character Story (That . . . wasn't the best option to give me.):

You are an intellectual who, like few others, foretold the downfall of Wall after closely examining local behavior. You have preached in the streets, openly questioned authority, and have debated with priests throughout the land.

This lead the citizens to ultimately reject you. You were often stoned, attacked, and even arrested for your criticism. Despite being a talented debater, the support for local priests often overrode any logical argument that you attempted to provide. You are publicly shunned and have only been released from imprisonment due to your relatives among the nobles.

Since your family is are relatively well-known nobels, you were often chastised for staining the family name. You haven't been disowned since your family prefers to avoid the rumors and chastising gossip that often accompanies the exile of a family member.

Your word did not go unheard, though. After the fall of Wall Maria, an obscure cult began to gather under your command over time and steadily grew. You now have connections in the military and it's research on the Titans. Often, the members of your cult would gather in a relatively unknown and independent research facility that was built over time from their donations.

You have often invented cures to current local diseases to keep a steady funding for your less public research. You also have began independent research on a few titans that were secretly captured during the fall of the wall by a few of your followers.

You have used the easily harvested and the easily-regenerated body parts of a single, captured Titan in most of your cures. Your cult has the unusual tendency to consume the flesh of the Titan under the belief that it will improve your overall health once you disclosed the ingredients of your cures to your followers. Those that protested these ingredients were immediately disposed of. You, as well as your followers, also take (a sadistic) pleasure in using the flesh of the Titan in meals of your unsuspecting guests, justifying yourself through these beliefs.

Your name is Kyassuru Mori (Mori, Kyassuru), and you are a supporter of humanity.
07/22/2013 6:28 am
EmbriumNinja
Your application has been accepted.
You will be contacted via skype.
07/21/2013 7:30 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
UnderDog117
Hey i would like to become staff, I'm 17 and have 18x staff experience. I enforce the rules and love to help.I'm a fairly good builder as well
07/21/2013 6:42 pm
PiemanPlays
IGN (In-Game Name) PiemanPlays
- Age 15
- Gender male
- Applying for (Admin, mod etc) Admin
- Reason wanting this position to help the server
- Job applying for(Soldier,Villager, etc) villager
- Experience in anything minecraft I have played minecraft for 4 years
- Contact Info pm me on planet minecraft
- What can you bring? My minecraft skills
- Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? no (Not Mandatory but gives plus)
- Possible story for your character no
07/22/2013 6:30 am
EmbriumNinja
Your application for admin has been denied.
07/21/2013 6:00 pm
EmbriumNinja
All the above have been approved. Still looking
07/20/2013 8:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Reptigirl
Hi I would like to become staff
I love to build and I am pretty good at it
I love to help and serve. But i do not tolerate rule breakers
07/20/2013 7:57 pm