Need Youtube art or a thumbnail, etc?

Set up shop to offer your creative services to the community. Skins, Projects, Textures, Art and other wares.

Post Permalink
by viarm » 7/21/2013

just describe what you want and ill get back to you asap
Level 4
Apprentice Artist

Post Permalink
by Reptigirl » 7/21/2013

Can you do a sheep, on a cliff rearing its hoves and the other animals bowing down to it
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink
by epicdemon99 » 7/21/2013

IGN: epicdemon99

I have two things to ask please :3

1. Could i have my skin with arms waving in the air (like he just don't care) with an explosion and a creeper over my left shoulder, herobrine on my right and a stunning extreme hill background.

2. A server banner because to be honest my current one is shocking. Can i have something along those lines, but a lot better formatted please
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink
by viarm » 7/21/2013

Reptigirl wrote:Can you do a sheep, on a cliff rearing its hoves and the other animals bowing down to it

here
http://imgur.com/O9Gk7P9
i hope you like it
Level 4
Apprentice Artist

Post Permalink
by viarm » 7/21/2013

epicdemon99 wrote:IGN: epicdemon99

1. Could i have my skin with arms waving in the air (like he just don't care) with an explosion and a creeper over my left shoulder, herobrine on my right and a stunning extreme hill background.

2. A server banner because to be honest my current one is shocking. Can i have something along those lines, but a lot better formatted please

the first one would take way too long to do because im not good with animations but i can do the second one
Level 4
Apprentice Artist

Post Permalink
by Reptigirl » 7/21/2013

Looks awesome thanks
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink
by epicdemon99 » 7/21/2013

viarm wrote:
epicdemon99 wrote:IGN: epicdemon99

the first one would take way too long to do because im not good with animations but i can do the second one

ok!
Level 1
New Explorer

Return to Shops and Requests