I need help! :c

AlsoKnownAsCreepy's Avatar AlsoKnownAsCreepy10/9/13 2:26 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 23
11/3/2013 1:55 pm
AlsoKnownAsCreepy's Avatar AlsoKnownAsCreepy
Hey guys, it's CreepyMath here.
Lately I've been stupid.. I mixed textures from popular medieval / oldish texture packs like John Smith together with etc.. Ozo craft. I felt dumb and stupid when I found out that I need permission of the texture pack makers.. I've found some of the people, but I do not know how to contact some others.. I need help to find them, and help to make them see this post.

I'd usually write this message:

Hello! Creepy here, it's an honour.. Ehm to send a message to you? :p
The purpose of this message comes a little later, first I wanna tell you about why and what I wanna do.
Ok, so I'm 13 years old, I'm young but I still have huge dreams. One of them is to run a RPG,survival,creative and event server. Like one of the biggest hybrid servers in the world, I want a server where people have fun! The server where people don't feel bored and alone. The plan is to add mods, plugins and this texture pack to create the ultimate perfect place.
Haven't you played RuneScape, World of Warcraft or any other RPG / MMORPG games? Well I have, and that's the place I got my inspiration from. If I could I'd make my own texturepack, but you and your other texture pack maker-friends are 10000000(cant place any more 0's) better than me. I would never make such a great piece of art and work than you guys. I appreciate it, I respect it. And I won't upload the texturepack without your or any others permission.
NOW the Purpose:
Purpose: Make a texturepack for a medieval server.
Make it a RPG/MMORPG server.

Agreement:
Things that may be good:
You will get credits, and your texturepack will get more popular.
Your name will be remembered, and you'll make tons of people happy.
You will be more popular, you will make dreams come true.
Things that I hope you will accomplish or agree on : If not, please tell why ;P
- Let me use some of your textures in my texturepack.
- Let me edit any of the textures if I feel something is missing, or something may be better.
ATTENTION: IF I EVER SAY THAT ANY OF YOUR TEXTURES ARE BAD, I'LL SLAP MYSELF!
- Let me upload the texturepack on my website and let other players use it.
- Let me have the texturepack on ads/advertising (I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THIS)
I would really really really really.... zzzz... oh! Really really appreciate it if you agree to this.
Please PM me with your answer, tell me if you are not agreeing on something or you agree.
Yours sincerely
- CreepyMath

If you can make the makers of these texturepacks come here and take a look on this: THANKS:

TexturePacks:
JohnSmith
Hyperion
Feathersong
Creative Ones
Athery's Ascended (May be another dude mixing textures as well)
Conquest
Ovo's Rustic (Ive sent a message)
Ozo Craft (I've sent a message)
Warrensv
Misa
Mojocraft
Setosorcerer (Just his enchantment table)

Ok guys, if you could contact them, get them here. Or tell me how to contact them, that would be awesomesuperduperunicornishamazing! So please! Im standing on my knees, I'm begging you. Help me!

Make a dream come true

Yours sincerely

- CreepyMath, the nervous Creeper.
AlsoKnownAsCreepy
Level 31 : Artisan Architect