New Minecraft server 1.7.2 [STAFF NEEDED]

XxDirtySnipersXx's Avatar XxDirtySnipersXx11/23/13 7:13 am
1 emeralds 2.5k 30
7/14/2014 12:56 pm
xX_enzee_Xx's Avatar xX_enzee_Xx
Hello Minecrafters,

Today I am setting up my new server at [6 GMT TIME]
so I am looking for [STAFF] FILL OUT THE APPLICATION AND I WILL REPLY ASAP

Staff we mostly need [BUILDERS] [MOD] [ADMIN] [CO-OWNER] You will get E.G [ADMIN] prefix in Game which ever you pick to be

APPLICATION

IGN:

Why should I accept you-

What will you bring to the team-

Have you got experience-

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be truthful]

-Any Information I should Know

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mini Games that will be in are server

-Splegg

- Faction Wars -

-PVP

More Coming soon
XxDirtySnipersXx
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
11/25/2013 5:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Farmer
AwesomelyToad
IGN:AwesomelyToad

Rank: Admin or Builder, but whatever is best for you is great

Age: 11 (Almost 12 I was glad to see the other 11 and 12 year olds)

Why should I accept you-Honestly I don't think you will pick me but it's worth a shot. I am an honest and respectful player and person in general (sometimes overly so). I think I would be a good staff member, especially compared to some staff members. I think that mean staff can ruin a previously good server.

What will you bring to the team-I am nice and relatively good builder(RELATIVELY) and I enjoy building. I would be nice to players but not give them items or anything to make them overly strong or to make playing boring for them or others.

Have you got experience-My friend and I hosted a small server for a while, but stopped because we had trouble keeping up with Minecraft versions.

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be truthful]-The only time I have been banned was on a server I had been on once with my friends and they got banned while I wasn't on and got me in trouble because we shared a faction. Also, my friend and I were messing around on our server and were banning each other.

-Any Information I should Know-I am mature for my age and would really appreciate becoming staff.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome