Enourmas mod idea 1: People++

joshtheminerguy's Avatar joshtheminerguy3/16/14 5:24 pm
1 emeralds 9.3k 148
5/22/2014 3:38 pm
joshtheminerguy's Avatar joshtheminerguy
In this mod, there are over 200 new blocks, over 100 new items, bacon, over 50 new mobs, villages, and more!

I'm sorry if this post got a little long, I had a lot of ideas to put down XD...

This mods main purpose is to add improved villagers that can talk to you in the chat, build complex buildings, and make giant empires.

Villages

The villages in this mod are very unique. They can have a wide variety of architectural styles based off of who their mayor is or where they are located. A town forms when two random villagers meet up in the wilderness and they will start a conversation. There is a small chance that one of them would have the idea to start a city and one of them will be elected mayor. After a city gets a population of around 20, the mayor can send out a group of villagers who will make a second city. This turns the mayor into a king. A king can create more and more cities until he has created a great civilization with many cities.

Villager Types

The villagers are also just as unique. (they start out in the wilderness.) The villagers can also talk to you in the chat by responding to certain words, and they avoid holes and lava.

Farmers

Farmers are one of the main types of villagers. They start out by gathering wood, saplings, and plants, then creating a small house. Once they create their house, they build a small 5 by 5 farm next to their house. They plant one of the seeds that they have collected in this farm. After they have built their house, they spend most of their days collecting plants and growing their farm. Once they have started a nice farm, they can enlarge their farm, add more farm spaces onto it (up to 20 by 20 blocks for each one) and make their house multiple stories. For this mod, the way that plants grow will be an entirely new process.

New Plant Concept

The plants in this mod will have a new style of growing. The plants in this mod can grow on forever if they have a constant high light level on them and they are watered often (every 30-60 minutes). The plants in this mod can spread across multiple blocks and soon (after about 5 hours), the plants stem can get thick enough to get an entire block thick. The fruits grown on the plants can also get to be more than one block thick.

Other Villagers

A few of the other villagers that you can find in the wild are shown below. They have similar features to the farmers, gathering wood for a house then working on their jobs. This is why their categories are smaller than the farmers.

Miners

This mod adds in over 20 new ores that the miners can mine

Thieves

Make homes underground and spend most of their time searching for people's houses to raid.

Other City Villagers

Once a city has been built, more jobs become available. Here is a list of the few main ones.

Hunter

People who spend most of their time searching for mobs and bringing back what they get for the town. There are over 50 new mobs that these people can hunt.

Baker

The bakers bake all of the food that the hunters get

King

The king is the leader of multiple cities.

Scientist

The scientist develops many things that will enhance his city.

Artist

The artist creates artwork that can be hung up around the city.

Writer

The writer makes stories that can be found around the city being read by people.

Builder

Builders are hired to build larger buildings which require over 300 blocks.

Worker

The workers work at stores that are built throughout the city.

Manager

The managers are people who own the stores that workers work at.

Buildings that can be built in cities

Some of the main buildings that can be built in cities.

Office
Movie Theater
Zoo
Aquarium
Skyscraper
Town Hall
Mine
Woodcuttery

I didn't name everything in the mod in this post, half of the stuff i had to leave out because of space problems, but I pretty much got the basic idea down... I found two notebooks laying around filled with ideas for this mod and another one that I will be posting tomorrow. I pretty much copied everything from the notebook into this in around 10 minutes. I hope you enjoy .
joshtheminerguy
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner