[TNEWSC] The Never Ending Weekly Skin Challenge! - Week 2!

Jyles's Avatar Jyles5/3/14 11:07 pm
1 emeralds 3.3k 83
6/21/2014 11:15 am
Blocky Lemon's Avatar Blocky Lemon

Welcome to The Never Ending Weekly Skin Challenge! (TNEWSC for short). Check out this post for information on current challenges!

About
Hello and welcome, TNEWSC is a weekly skin making competition that anyone can enter! Every Sunday (Australian time) a new challenge will be announced and you will have until that Saturday to complete and submit your entry!

The judges will then decide who has submitted the best skin, based on originality, technique and how well it fits the challenge. The results will be posted on Sundays.

List of Judges:
- GhostlyGoat
- SpeedyCube
- Knightsabers
- OrbitKaster
- NOOB_
- _awesome_craft_

Note: If you wish to become a judge just let Jyles know, but becoming a judge means that you can't enter the challenges!

We will also have loads of prizes to give out to winners as well, so be sure to check out the 'Prizes and Rewards' tab below.

How To Enter
Step by step guide on how to enter:
1. Post your skin onto PlanetMinecraft.com
2. Post a screenshot, a brief description and a link to your skin on this forum post.
3. Wait until Sunday that week to find out who won!

This Weeks Challenge
This weeks challenge is...

Star Wars episodes 7, 8, 9 characters!

Hello everyone! Firstly thank you very much for awesome work in the first week! So what are we doing in the second week? Well the concept is simple, you must create a character that you believe will fit into the next trilogy of Star Wars movies!

For example you may choose to do the ghost/spirit of a character we know has passed away, perhaps you may do a new hero you believe is the next jedi warrior or even just an older version of a character we already know! The choice is yours, but make sure it's relevant to the Star Wars universe!

Current Due Date: Saturday the 17th of May!

Rules
Rules are as follows:
- You can use 1.7 or 1.8 skin types.
- You can't use HD skins
- Do not bribe judges.
- No profanity (follow general PMC skinning rules)
- Skins must be made within the week, do not use older skins you've already made.

Be sure to check the 'This Weeks Challenge' tab on challenge specific rules.

With the poll, it's advised not to start on next weeks theme (if voting is obviously favouring one option) because certain rules will apply to each theme and you may be making a skin that breaks these rules.

Past Winners
No one yet!

Prizes and Rewards
Hey guys, this weeks prizes are pretty awesome! Not sure if i'll be able to supply these kinds of prizes each week but i'll try my best!

Star Wars Next Trilogy Prizes
First Place:
- This medal for your profile!

- An animated avatar for your PMC account!
Example:
- Custom Skin made by Jyles

Second Place:

- Custom Skin made by Jyles

Third Place:

Marvel/DC Contest Prizes
First Place:

- All these games!

- CoolGuy donation rank on my server! unfortunately i've lost my server ;-;

Second Place:

- All these games!

Third Place:

Past Entries (cool title/graphic coming soon)
These are just a collective of entries within each week's theme! Enjoy, hopefully you can spot your own entry!

Poll ended 05/11/2014 4:51 am.

Jyles
Level 75 : Legendary Baconator