Skins for your cracked servers? Anyone?

darthmike's Avatar darthmike6/3/14 12:57 pm
12/26/2015 6:27 am
dewdewwww's Avatar dewdewwww
OK so here is the deal, I have taken it upon myself to try and make skinning for cracked clients to be easier, allot of the methods that currently exist (as long as I know) involve opening your minecraft launcher and or game modifying your game files AND that only works so that you yourself can see your skin! That sucks! Anyway I have come up with a method that you can try if you like and its free! You can have your own skin AND if your friends use this method you can ALL see your skins on any MP Server and Single player also. But before I show you how to do this, I have to make it perfectly clear that I am just 1 guy! Please don't send me hate mail saying that you need to have your skin RIGHT NOW because that would just frustrate me further and make me want to not continue to help people out, OK?! now...

on to the good stuff!

all you need to do is go to your IP settings on ANY platform be it Windows Mac or Linux and add THIS DNS 190.4.52.122. After you have done that you are set! can you believe it was that easy?! No ripping open your game, no black screen of death and no corrupting your game!

Well, you still need a skin, so when you have the one you want send it to me with your username and I will gladly add it for you:
mrmcskinner@gmail.com

If you are kind of a newbie and don't know how to add a DNS you need to find your Network setting and or Network and sharing center (windows 7,8) and go into your TCP-IP V4 setting and manually add the DNS showed above.

[EDIT]
Just a small clarification, Ive been getting e-mail with people saying im just gonna send you my username. I didn't think people would think of it this way, but I am NOT asking for your account information like passwords and such. The ONLY thing I need is your username, nothing else, you can play still play on any minecraft server of your choice, you are not in anyway obligated to play on my servers. So have have fun!
[EDIT]
I would like to Thank everyone who has joined! Now have over 400 people with skins! Never thought the comunity would grow so much! Hope it keeps growing every day!
darthmike
Level 1 : New Miner