ARK's awesome team modded server

ARK200111's Avatar ARK2001119/1/14 12:38 pm
1 emeralds 153 1
9/1/2014 12:47 pm
ARK200111's Avatar ARK200111
today i am telling you about my post, however something is different, you know what it is? NO HAMACHI https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z19io3 ... 497/shared
copy and paste that and you should get into my mediafire, then download all of that then make a mods folder if you dont have one in your .minecraft folder and put the mods in there, also there are AMAZING features to your gameplay
IT INCLUDES
KEYBLADES FROM KINGDOM HEARTS
ORESPAWN BIG BEARTHA (500 attack damgae)
CLONING YOURSELF
and alot more features to your battle
also i wanted to talk about teams, there are up to 4 teams
blue,red,yellow,and green, however your team can talk about a name
how this works is simple, you go collect resourses, then you build near the battle lines, after 1 hour is up, everyone will fight on the line
no swords till 2 hours, you can also still collect resourses while your team fights the other teams, and dont forget that this will have ke[inventory ON untill the sword period comes out, then i will disable the rule and everyone has to fight cautionly or you may end up losing all your hard earned work, so the first 4 people to join are leaders of the group, they name the group and tells the team what to do, also everyone at first gets dyed leaher armor which respents the team, and there are classes that do ceratin things, here they are!
Swordsmen
gunmen
archer
baker
miner
blacksmith
and any class you can make up, you can also combine classes too, be creative!
you cant join at first because i have yet to start up the server, but after i do, you will LOVE this fighting game, oh and, the people who join or comment can suggest new mods that work with each others, and i have yet to test if these mods work with servers, so give me a few minutes to see if they work with me
ARK200111
Level 1 : New Miner