Terraria(1.2) Mod for MC(1.6.4)- In the Making

Aobocodo's Avatar Aobocodo11/29/13 9:37 pm
3/1/2015 10:26 pm
Ping0pong's Avatar Ping0pong
Although I may have seen 3 or 4 Terraria Minecraft mods, I have to be honest none of them held up to my standard... Also they were incredibly old and obviously inactive. For this reason, and because I felt like hopping into the modding world, I am giving it a go!

So far, I have this:
Copper, Silver, Demonite, Cobalt, Mythril, Adamantite, and Chlorophyte tools, ingots, ores, and blocks - next up is armors

I literally started this on Wednesday, by the way.

I will eventually add new mobs and biomes, and obviously better dungeons and underground jungles, but I need heavy development and learning first.

I have many other ideas, but I am a high school student with a rigorous course load, and a life outside of the computer. For this reason, progress may be slow while I'm in school (I only did this much now because of a 5-day weekend ) I will put as much time into it as I can, but please don't complain at me for going slow.

I can't post what I have now because a.) it would classify as a "simple new ore mod", which they don't want, and b.) because as a new poster they quality control everything.

I will update soon with screenshots, but in the meantime please post ideas, comments, concerns, funny jokes, bad puns, and anything else at least slightly related to my mod!

Thanks!
~Aobocodo
Aobocodo
Level 1 : New Miner