FREE Lego style MC toys! Testers needed! details inside!

Artistander's Avatar Artistander2/2/15 1:07 pm
3/5/2015 11:43 pm
Artistander's Avatar Artistander
What i need: People who are fans of both LEGOS and Minecraft to test out some custom 3D printed Minecraft tools i have been making with my Printrbot Simple. (a 3d printer.)
Basically how it would work is i will send you some custom pieces, you play with them, look at them, scrutinize them, and give me feed back on the pieces. what you like, what you don't like, what i should change. Etc.
The items are NOT being sold to you. they will be given to you for free. they are very small (lego sized) pieces so i can ship them to you with a simple stamp and letter from the post office, so you don't need to worry about paying for the postage. I'll cover it. (USA Only folks, sorry. unless i make a special exception.)
A few rules:
Click to reveal
1. I reserve the right to refuse including you in this offer.
2. If you agree to be a Beta tester you MUST give me back feed back! that's what i am looking for after all.

Only a few people will be selected, so depending on how many people are interested, Your request should make me want to have your help!
Here are a few pictures of the pieces i have made so far:
Click to reveal
Custom Steve Minifigure. With colored body to match helm. Heads interchangeable with LEGO Minifigures. And this shows how the tools fit perfectly in the customs hands as well as the Lego Brand Figures hands. (slightly too large for megablok)
.This is my brothers Custom Skin's Head. Link for comparison. http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/ironman-2462811/
Wooden Axe, Shovel, Pick, Sword, Bow, and Bow (drawn). Not shown is the Hoe.
Gives you an idea of how the bows look in the hands of the figures.

I will Update with all new pictures sometime soon.

What i really really really need is new ideas, and feed back! People who contribute the most to this get to test out more then the one who don't contribute as much.
The Plastic is non toxic PLA. But it will melt if it gets too hot, So don't leave it in a hot car in the summer. other then that, it's pretty great, No paint or anything to scratch off. If you have any questions, Post em!

Also, as a note. Don't just post your address in this forum, for your own safety on the interwebs, If you are under 18 or whatever ask your parents. But that should be sent to me in a PM. But definitly post your requests to be sent items in the forum, and any other ideas you have. This will be communication hub for it on Planet Minecraft
Also Also, Our friends at Lego and Mojang want everyone to know, this is not an official product. Just something i designed myself in Blender, and Printed myself.

--Update--
Newest Pictures!
Pickaxes

Axes

Shovels

Swords

Still to come
Click to reveal
Hoes. Bows. Arrows. Chests. Minifigures.
Artistander
Level 1 : New Miner