Texture pack rules

Fire_Mutt's Avatar Fire_Mutt2/5/15 11:27 am
3/26/2015 10:25 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
I made a texture pack specifically for the mineplex super smash mobs minigame, but it got turned down because it didn't have enough textures. The problem is, I specifically made it for that minigame and had few textures on purpose, plus I planned to expand. Was there a button or something to tell the moderators that it was for a minigame with few textures intentionaly, or willI I have to expand it before showing it?
Fire_Mutt
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
03/26/2015 10:25 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
That's there to cover some extreme, rare circumstance to allow us flexibility. Under nearly all normal circumstances, an exception won't be made. If an exception is made for any reason, a staff member will likely make a public comment on the post explaining the situation for other staff or members who might otherwise report it.

Edit: When I said "nope" to your earlier question I should have elaborated. 99% of the time, the case is not special circumstance and an exception won't be made. We can make exceptions, we just usually don't because a majority of the time the excuse is "please make an exception and I won't do it again" rather than a special circumstance..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome