Hamachi/Technic Modpack "Server" RedRage

Link1029's Avatar Link10293/31/15 12:32 am
1 emeralds 436 1
4/1/2015 3:09 pm
Link1029's Avatar Link1029
Hi! I made a custom modpack for the technic launcher mainly for playing an enhanced LAN game with up to 4 other players (maybe more later if enough ppl want to join me often).

It runs at 1.7.2 version of mc, but for a reason. The CustomLAN mod i have only goes up to 1.7.2 so far and I have not found any other mods (1.7.2+) with similar or exact effects to replace it with.

Java 8 will not be a problem as I also included the LegacyJavaFixer mod. It works, thx to myself and a friend.

I am open for mod additions, but keep in mind they must be multiplayer compatible, and also not clash with the currently installed mods (MoCreatures mod will NOT be added, it lags out my mc wen i use it thus creating issues with LAN games).

I am sure nobody wants to play 1.7.2 anymore as of the 1.8.3 release but I made this pack with the hope that ppl, like me, would play on their singleplayer worlds with others. I would love to get a few ppl to join me, I will play survival only for now.

If this post cant be here, i apologize. I was unsure about putting modpacks made for technic launcher here in this forum and hope to gain a few players to join and have some fun. If it is ok to keep this here, then I will give you all the Hamachi network name and password. Keep in mind you WILL need hamachi open and to be connected to my network in order to play on my worlds, message me in hamachi if you want to play.

But please, do not join just to troll me. If you are a survivalist of mc or love to roleplay (especialy in medieval eras/fantasy) then you are more than welcome to join me.

Modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/redrage.625163
IP: 25.8.130.155
Port: 25565

Hamachi Network: ModdedSurvival 1
Network Password: minecraft1
Link1029
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer