The custom cars mod: i need a lot of help.

TheMightyWaffle's Avatar TheMightyWaffle5/11/14 9:17 pm
1 emeralds 2.2k 41
2/1/2016 11:17 am
Fureniku's Avatar Fureniku
Hi, TheMightyWaffle here. i have an amazing mod idea: The custom cars mod. it will basically let you create cars on an assembly line using different parts to create a truly unique vehicle. there will be tons of parts, and will probably will be 1000s of different combinations.
to craft a car, you must first build the parts table by surrounding a crafting table with cobblestone. you will then right-click the table to bring up the flans mod-style interface to craft one of about 20 different vehicle chassis, and also craft the doors and other things that you want, with the materials needed showing. you will then build a car bench by surrounding a parts table with iron, then you will place in down in the world and surround it with cobblestone. you will then take your car chassis and place it on the table, and it will bring that car into the world as an entity, and you will then take the other parts you crafted and right click them onto the car, then shift right-click the car to take it, then you place it on the ground and drive.
I will need a lot of help for this. i will need a bunch of skilled coders, modelers and texturers. to apply, fill this out:
Name:
Skill in what your doing:(1-10)
Previous works/references:

If we need to talk about the stuff in the mod, just PM me and ill chat with you there. i would use skype, but it just doesn't work for me for some reason.

Thanks!
~TheMightyWaffle
TheMightyWaffle
Level 51 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter