[Official] Livestream Channel Applications

Jesuitical's Avatar Jesuitical11/28/12 4:58 am history
1 emeralds 33.5k 7
5/5/2017 12:11 am
squarti's Avatar squarti
PMCTV

If you haven't yet seen it, Planet Minecraft hosts an extensive list of live streamers from the Minecraft online community! The LiveTV page hosts streams around the clock, 24/7. If you'd like, you can watch people play all day, every day!

This thread is for applications from live streamers who wish to be featured on our channel list.

To apply:
  • Post a link to your stream page in a reply - Our LiveTV page can support a number of live stream types, but we greatly prefer Twitch.tv for it's feature set.
  • Post some information about your channel - What you stream, how often you stream, that sort of stuff.
  • Post a link a past broadcast so we can review it - If this is not done we will not go searching for one.

Consider the following and review your broadcasts. Then, ask yourself these questions:

• Did I bother to complete my profile and make it look reasonably professional?
• Do I stream regularly? At least twice a week?
• Did I pay attention to making my broadcast of high quality?
• Is my video broadcasting at a decent resolution and FPS?
• Is my audio line clear of fuzz and distortion?
• Is my channel content PMC appropriate?
• Does my channel follow the Twitch ToS?
• Am I engaging, amusing, and entertaining to watch?

All applications that have been reviewed will be deleted from the thread. If you are accepted, you will receive a PM informing you that your channel has been added to the site.

If your post is missing and you have not received a PM, we're sorry but we cannot accept your application at this time. Please review the above and apply again once you think your channel has improved.

If you are accepted and are inactive for 30+ days or you do not stream enough Minecraft content your channel is subject to be removed.
Jesuitical
Level 27 : Expert Princess